• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
Had to refund Quantum Break because I legitimately got it confused with Control. Shame that doesn't have any deals I can see, probably due to Epic Games exclusive which is poop. Ah well, got tons of games to play and added Red Dead onto that to maybe finish. Maybe.

I specifically remember your post from earlier in the week about being shocked at Quantum Break being 14 dollars and didn't really know what to make of it. That definitely explains it. I'm pretty sure it hits 10 dollars or less most of the time.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
Does anyone have a favourite marble game on steam?

Marble it up! looks pretty good but only has a 15% discount at £13.16...

Also, has steam always shown exclamation marks as an "l" ?

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I specifically remember your post from earlier in the week about being shocked at Quantum Break being 14 dollars and didn't really know what to make of it. That definitely explains it. I'm pretty sure it hits 10 dollars or less most of the time.
I was saddened. I would be keen on Quantum Break but it just doesn't jive with me for some reason. I typical enjoy all of Remedy's titles but that one just feels weird.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Does anyone have a favourite marble game on steam?

Marble it up! looks pretty good but only has a 15% discount at £13.16...

Also, has steam always shown exclamation marks as an "l" ?
Marble Skies is pretty fun and half off at $5usd right now. Marble it Up is also pretty good and theres a large multiplayer update coming soon (the update is already out on Apple Arcade)

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
It's Halo Day

555157464547328014.gif

Deleted member 3190

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The game pass version of MCC doesn't have achievements?

nZnQZ7s.png

As someone who has only played a few hours of Combat Evolved, would it be fine to start with Reach?

Equirah

Oct 25, 2017
I hope next year they start screening games you have playtime in rather than just games that are activated on your account for these nominations.

Naru

May 11, 2019
Thank the gods for PC gaming! I couldn't play most of the games if it weren't for all the custom FoV changer apps or console commands. I am even more sensitive to that stuff now for whatever reason (age probably). Also being able to turn off motion blur via .ini files etc.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
I spent a chunk of the weekend playing Quake 1 and Heretic with mods. It was glorious.

Also, revisiting Quake 2 RTX with the 1.2 Nvidia patch, I came to realize Q1>>>>Q2. Debating making a thread about that subject.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I spent a chunk of the weekend playing Quake 1 and Heretic with mods. It was glorious.

Also, revisiting Quake 2 RTX with the 1.2 Nvidia patch, I came to realize Q1>>>>Q2. Debating making a thread about that subject.
Go for it. I will play quake 2 in preparation for my quake 4 playthru. Quake 1 despitr using a level structure is a well done game.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
The tattoos thing is really funny to me for some reason. I remember enjoying those a lot when I was a kid, but why would I want them now? And the game is rated for ages 18 and up. Then again, what do I know. Mid-20s partgoers traveling to countries around the Mediterranean sure love to to get fake tattoos.

TrishaCat

Oct 26, 2017
United States
if you price your game like a "triple A" game, I will judge you like a "triple A" game. It's that simple for me.
but like
Nearly every budget Japanese game that comes Westward releases at a full $50-$60 price.
Going into games like Conception, Doraemon: Story of Seasons, or Crystar and expecting something with the same level of AAA polish as say, RDR2 or a new Zelda is frankly absurd.
I mean yeah the prices are high, probably higher than they should be, but companies gotta pay the bills yo.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
I was playing Anthem but from yesterday the game stopped on finding other people in matchmaking, I did some missions solo but it's very boring, anyone has the same problem?

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Well that hotel level in Bloodlines was...unexpected
Bloodlines manages to do homages to all kinds of horror sub-genres. It also did really satisfying zombies in the Source engine waaaay before Left 4 Dead.

It's an amazing, one-of-a-kind gem. And I'm so stoked that the we're getting a sequel.

1 gift from Thekeats

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Thekeats Thekeats!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Thekeats said:
Got a spare key for Soulcalibur VI from humble. So enjoy.

These are our awesome prizes:

Freezard

Oct 28, 2017
My Reach Pre-Order is ready. Can't wait to play this on PC, although I suspect since it's a console game at its core, PC players will be at a disadvantage like in Gears 5.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
In here for when MCC giveaway gets posted and suddenly new people start to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.