• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome new people. Here is your waifu.

tenor.gif
brah ain't she like 17

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing I bought during the sales:

enmrDE2.png

Is the one shooter of that era that I haven't played. I'm ready to die.

(Also gonna get Reach today but that doesn't count because is not part of the sale)

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
How can PC players be at a disadvantage in a shooter?

I didn't play the flights of Reach but on Halo 2 Vista the auto aim was so insane that you needed the controller in order to win.

I'm curious to see how balanced it is today.

I'm hoping I can do controller for Singleplayer and mouse for Multiplayer but we'll see.

1 gift from Cerium

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cerium Cerium!

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
Thanks to Xbox Games Studios for making this giveaway possible! As a reminder, this is a community thread -- you are welcome to join and participate, but do not spam just to circumvent the giveaway restriction.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Won by Parsnip Parsnip (106 entries)

Oct 25, 2017
So I beat Rage 2 and it was surprisingly short. I was expecting some more missions, but it seems most of it is the open world crap that I didn't do much of.

Freezard

Oct 28, 2017
How can PC players be at a disadvantage in a shooter?
There's bullet magnetism for controllers meaning you can shoot way off and it still registers as headshots while mouse players need pinpoint accuracy. Reason why console is better for Gears 5 since people can just rush up and one shot you with the Gnasher if they just fire remotely close to you.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't play the flights of Reach but on Halo 2 Vista the auto aim was so insane that you needed the controller in order to win.

I'm curious to see how balanced it is today.

I'm hoping I can do controller for Singleplayer and mouse for Multiplayer but we'll see.
Haven't these games been rebuilt, so the vista version control issues might be long gone

Zeeman

Oct 25, 2017
I grabbed the Batman Telltale bundle, Shadowhand, and Obra Dinn this sale, but now I'm thinking I probably should have just waited for the Winter Sale for whatever bonus I'd get for spending money (although with how inscrutable the Steam Sale games have been lately, it might be worth not having to think about it honestly)

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Marble Skies is pretty fun and half off at $5usd right now. Marble it Up is also pretty good and theres a large multiplayer update coming soon (the update is already out on Apple Arcade)
Also Yogi Thanks, that Marble Skies looks a lot like Marble Blast Ultra which I played on the 360. Sale ends in 35m, but if you miss it don't worry, it's been on sale for that price 8 times this year and I'm sure it will be again in the next sale.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Are all of the Halo games on the MCC day today? I thought they were releasing Reach first as a beta test of sorts.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Hey guys.

I am a PC-Gamer through and through.
What do you like to play now? I am playing the PC-Game Hitman 2 right now with Mouse and Keyboard in 1440p/144hz. This is so good.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I think I should probably put off installing the MCC until I rebuild my PC with all the shiny new parts I picked up during last week's sale.

But I won't do that until after I've played Darksiders Genesis.

Lebon30

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I always loved the OG Halo and Halo 2 on PC back in the day. Too bad I never finished any of them. Maybe this giveaway will alow me to finish them. Long live PC gaming.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the discord all the time but literally never post in this thread so I'm getting rekt by lurker restriction. rip.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
So uuuh, why does this giveaway have 3 days while the one in giveaways has only 1 day?

Status
Not open for further replies.