• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
halo went past 140k
gWeUdYs.png

Noice. Hope it has a long tail. With he staggered releases, it should be good for a while.

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Kinda shitty that setting "no lurkers" means this thread gets bumped to hell with random posts
Also kinda shitty that I still have lurker status. I posted in this thread a few times I thought??

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't clear if that post is implying Campo lied about wanting to make it or Valve lied about wanting them to make it. Either way I don't think this requires a conspiracy theory.
yeah, expressing (not unwarranted!) skepticism as to whether ITVOG really fit into Valve's lineup and development structure is not a conspiracy theory

Suburban Thug

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Midwest

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how long the In The Valley of Gods store page will remain up with its 'TBD' release date?

May be better to take it down for now, given that it appears to be on indefinite hiatus.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, expressing (not unwarranted!) skepticism as to whether ITVOG really fit into Valve's lineup and development structure is not a conspiracy theory

Experimental first-person game with a strong thematic and narrative component. Yeah, that doesn't sound like Valve at all.

I'm going to sleep 🤐

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
cv7fwTQ.png

And that's Life is Strange 2 finished. After I finish screaming and weeping I might have some thoughts on it. Maybe tomorrow.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
I'm about to buy the Master Chief collection on Steam despite having Game Pass just because of the download speed.

1.2 MB/s on a gigabit connection lol

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
I have PC GamePass and it refuses to install. Others are having the same issue.

Won't install through the Xbox app or windows store, complete junk. Everything is up to date and I have already tried restarting the computer/uninstalling & reinstalling the app.
lol i almost even said in my post that if youre having issues its probably gamepass garbage

windows store is terrible and it sucking here is the least suprising thing ive read today

buy it with money if you want it on a playable platform, looks like you get what you pay for

Last edited:

KenOD

Oct 25, 2017
I missed the last day of the Steam sale and the banner. Was Baba Is Saves The Day along with
Sekiro or did it turn out that Baba Is Summoning Evil?

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Gamepass costs money so not sure what your suggestion is
yeah like a dollar and youre clearly getting that dollars worth

my suggestion is get away from the windows store as fast as possible if you want something that works properly

if you want a broken mess then be my guest use gamepass but i wouldnt say its mcc that's the "trainwreck" when its clearly working fine elsewhere

Kilbane65

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of games that allow for modular installation, Hitman 2 is another example of that concept done right, you can literally install it stage by stage.

Csr

Nov 6, 2017
So regarding the steam controller i read that it is very customizable but if i just want a plug a play experience will i be okay?
These days i don't feel like tinkering too much. I wonder if i should have just bought a classic controller.

Suburban Thug

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Midwest
yeah like a dollar and youre clearly getting that dollars worth

my suggestion is get away from the windows store as fast as possible if you want something that works properly

if you want a broken mess then be my guest use gamepass but i wouldnt say its mcc that's the "trainwreck" when its clearly working fine elsewhere
I'm relatively new to PC gaming so I now know not to use gamepass if I want to play something at launch. No need to try and clown people who would rather pay $10/month for Xbox titles instead of full price. If I pay money for something and can't access it then yes, it is a trainwreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.