• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
I need help in Anthem: I'm using an Interceptor, and I'm doing the tombs.
One tomb asks me to perform 15 combo, I did 12 dunno how, I read about primer and detonator but simply I can't do a combo. I equipped the venom spray which is a primer, and the spark dash which is a detonator, but if I spray the enemy first and than dash toward it I still can't make the combo.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
I lost MCC

7853.jpg

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
So long story short (it actually is a long story) my work received a Dell PC with a 2080ti, 64GB of RAM, and a 9900K and it won't boot (won't even POST). At least with the GPU in (with a super low end GPU I had laying around it did). I thought the issue was the GPU but I was looking a little closer and it's using a 470W Bronze PSU for this setup.

Am I crazy to think that's not nearly enough power to drive all those components?

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
I need help in Anthem: I'm using an Interceptor, and I'm doing the tombs.
One tomb asks me to perform 15 combo, I did 12 dunno how, I read about primer and detonator but simply I can't do a combo. I equipped the venom spray which is a primer, and the spark dash which is a detonator, but if I spray the enemy first and than dash toward it I still can't make the combo.
Your melee should be a detonator, try spraying and slashing

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
So long story short (it actually is a long story) my work received a Dell PC with a 2080ti, 64GB of RAM, and a 9900K and it won't boot (won't even POST). At least with the GPU in (with a super low end GPU I had laying around it did). I thought the issue was the GPU but I was looking a little closer and it's using a 470W Bronze PSU for this setup.

Am I crazy to think that's not nearly enough power to drive all those components?
If that's the problem, try disconnecting the GPU?

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Yea it booted with it in. It's one that doesn't even need a power connector so <75W.
oh, derp, sorry i read over the part where you said you did that already. :/

idk, a 2080 would only be using a whole bunch of power under load, right? It should be able to boot up. If I had to guess I'd say the video card was a lemon.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Monthly went out like a wet fart. F to a legend

Choice giving Ancestor's Legacy instead of Void Bastard's is a bummer. Isn't the former done by the developers of Hatred that are pretty pro-GG?

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think so, I think I recycled that ability, dunno what it's the name. This thing is driving me mad, I did the whole game with no problem just to get stuck on this stupid combo thing.
Very strange. I only played Anthem in the first month, so I'm unfamiliar with any changes since.

Perhaps your primer needs a moment to set in before detonating. Alternatively, your melee sounds like a primer, perhaps you can melee and then charge. Do you know what combos look like with interceptors?

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
so heads up. when you make your choices for humble choice if you choose a game for yourself it just instantly shows you the key.

in your key page though
Chd5WLl.png

appears which will take you to
zcmp8su.jpg

and as figured you can only claim one copy of each game :P

Monthly went out like a wet fart. F to a legend

Choice giving Ancestor's Legacy instead of Void Bastard's is a bummer. Isn't the former done by the developers of Hatred that are pretty pro-GG?

Chasm, Fluffy Horde, My time at Portia, and Yakuza Kiwami make it a fine month to me.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
so heads up. when you make your choices for humble choice if you choose a game for yourself it just instantly shows you the key.

in your key page though
Chd5WLl.png

appears which will take you to
zcmp8su.jpg

and as figured you can only claim one copy of each game :P
Wait I'm confused, I thought the Humble Choice stuff was for January, not December. How are you able to choose your games already?

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Very strange. I only played Anthem in the first month, so I'm unfamiliar with any changes since.

Perhaps your primer needs a moment to set in before detonating. Alternatively, your melee sounds like a primer, perhaps you can melee and then charge. Do you know what combos look like with interceptors?
I will look later or tomorrow.
Anyway for those who were asking for it, upgrade price to the DE for Shadow of the Tomb Raider is 27€ if you own the game.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
Wait I'm confused, I thought the Humble Choice stuff was for January, not December. How are you able to choose your games already?
this is the same time when they'd previously release the early unlocks. they've replaced that with revealing the whole bundle for the next month at once

I will look later or tomorrow.
Anyway for those who were asking for it, upgrade price to the DE for Shadow of the Tomb Raider is 27€ if you own the game.

what was the price during the fall sale? i can wait a few weeks for the winter one

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
1 gift from Dan Longman

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dan L Dan L!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Dan L said:
I already owned shadow of the tomb raider so enjoy

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Shadow of the tomb raider - Won by Morrigan Morrigan (34 entries)

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
if you can only pick each game once, and there are ten total games, and you give me ten total choices

just give me a list of redeem buttons like before, why do i have to click through all this stuff and "select" them

Equirah

Oct 25, 2017
if you can only pick each game once, and there are ten total games, and you give me ten total choices

just give me a list of redeem buttons like before, why do i have to click through all this stuff and "select" them

Yeah, they really need to parse what kind of subscription you have and limit your choices accordingly.
Void Bastards not being in it certainly makes it a less attractive month.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017

yeah they really need to add a "redeem all", or at least the option to select games without opening up their pages

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan

Yeah this is a huge PITA, also instantly showing key sucks as I liked to let stuff sit for a bit as unreedmed if i already owned them so I could quickly tell what I had to give away.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Okay I think the next month is a safe pause for me, I would like Shadow of the Tomb Raider but I didn't play any of them yet so it would be a waste at the moment. I'm sad the leak about the other games was wrong :(

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
How long can I stay paused for?

I own all the major games in this bundle, except Blasphemous, and that's also on GOG, so I'm gonna grab it there eventually.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of the fun of Humble is kinda gone now that you see all the games upfront :(
it doesn't fundamentally change things for me.
I've subbed to every month, so every month I would get the rest of the old bundle and the early reveals of the new one making the first friday of each month a reveal of roughly 8-10 games. Which is still what is happening just all in one bundle :P

So, Zero Dawn for PC is going to be announced in the next State of Play, right

I would recommend not putting any stock into such rumors. If it happens it happens but you in no way should get your hopes up that major sony owned IPs will be coming to PC before it actually happens.
Stuff like Death Stranding and Detroit become human were not sony owned IPs. Meanwhile Horizon is.

That being said it wouldn't be a terrible idea from sony to put an older entry like Horizon on PC in order to get more people interested before 2 comes out. But if they do I would expect them to wait at least a year if not 2 before the sequel hits PC as they will want to drive people to get a ps5 to play the sequel.

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Hey thanks MS and 343, I totes won Halo MCC.

Halo Wars is still the best Halo though.

Yup, it's terrible user experience.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
Based on the books, not the games, I know, I know, but still. They released 2 songs from the Witcher Netflix series

Geralt's theme:

Toss a Coin To Your Witcher, with the voice of Dandelion/Jaskier/HornyBard

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Based on the books, not the games, I know, I know, but still. They released 2 songs from the Witcher Netflix series

Geralt's theme:

Geralt's theme sounds a lot like what they went for in TW3's soundtrack (+ synths). I don't mind it though. Sounds good.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017

Geralt's theme:

They both sound awful to be honest. Origin of the series is nowhere to be seen. It is Eastern European folklore that is predominant in books and games and yet so far i saw nothing Eastern European from the show.

Just compare Geralt Theme from the Show with W3 one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.