• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
I don't understand if each day during the Steam sale we'll have 600 coins to get by doing missions or what?
Is it possible to get a 4.50€ voucher without spending money?

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
The Keeper of the Lake dungeon last boss (2.5 dungeon with midgar...soemthing, the big dragon serpent) was very good, I say that as someone that has played many mmos and killed many bosses.

Oct 27, 2017
I've resisted using multiple storefronts up to now (not really for any stance reasons, my brain just doesn't jive well with having split libraries), but the Epic Store sale seems really good.

There are a number of games on Steam I kinda want to check out, but the games from this year I really want to play are on EGS either cheaper or exclusively.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Fucking asshole dev on the Steam dev forums want Valve to remove regional pricing, because apparently people jump to different Steam regions (which isnt easy at all, since you need local payment methods).

The notion that regional pricing=forced discounts is just horrible.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Sim Sim!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Sim said:
no one took this from my other giveaway

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Fluffy Horde - Won by Dinjoralo Dinjoralo (1 entry)

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
I've resisted using multiple storefronts up to now (not really for any stance reasons, my brain just doesn't jive well with having split libraries), but the Epic Store sale seems really good.

There are a number of games on Steam I kinda want to check out, but the games from this year I really want to play are on EGS either cheaper or exclusively.

Well just enjoy them while they last, with Epic making significant losses with every purchase above 15 dollars, it's bound to end soon.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
boooooooooo RIP
Moenbryda
why u killing the best new character SE? >_>

2.5 done, only 2.55 left before HS now.

Last edited:
1 gift from C4rter

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from C4rter C4rter!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Osmium Edition - Won by Lone_Prodigy Lone_Prodigy (5 entries)

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
this trial with the giant dragon stomping towards the gate and youre fighting hordes of smaller ones was neat.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad that they brought back the cards for doing your exploration queue this sale; it's always fun to go through a few of those anyway, but it's nice to get a few cents in wallet funds for it.

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm glad that they brought back the cards for doing your exploration queue this sale; it's always fun to go through a few of those anyway, but it's nice to get a few cents in wallet funds for it.
Yeah, no token for steam wallet thing is ridiculous but at least this sale brought wishlist crawling back. Was disappointed at how recent Steam events neglected this sale tradition.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
GOG is releasing Submarine Titans, WHAAAAAA?????

I still have the CD with my Russian localization that I could never play because the fonts were all screwed up and I couldn't tell what any of the commands meant.

First Warlords and now this... CD Project is just having a field day plucking my nostalgia strings.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
Sega started their Fanatical sale and no discount on Kiwami 2. Bah.

The 25% off Steam's the best deal we're gonna get, it seems.
Just launched as a star deal for 33% off ($20), FWIW: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/yakuza-kiwami-2

Only thing I've bought in the Steam sale so far is The Hex (all-time low, and actually slightly cheaper than in the fall sale a few weeks ago). Leaning towards buying Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe and the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive upgrade, but will wait to see if those go cheaper on other storefronts.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Paid for the Humble Choice early since I wanted to play a few of the games. I picked the 7 I don't own, but I already have the other 3. There's no downside to me just getting keys for the others, apart from already having them, right? I would guess there won't be extra games and I won't be able to carry picks into the next month?

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Paid for the Humble Choice early since I wanted to play a few of the games. I picked the 7 I don't own, but I already have the other 3. There's no downside to me just getting keys for the others, apart from already having them, right? I would guess there won't be extra games and I won't be able to carry picks into the next month?
You cant carry picks, no. You can giveaway the 3 other keys.

trailmix16

Oct 26, 2017
I want to make like $6 to buy DOOM and have 13 pages of cards, emotes, and backgrounds. Is there a difference between the easy way and the smart way of making Steam money? Part of me wants to list everything via Steam Inventory Helper, but I'm wondering if I should get Gems then get a rare background or something?

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Just launched as a star deal for 33% off ($20), FWIW: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/yakuza-kiwami-2

Only thing I've bought in the Steam sale so far is The Hex (all-time low, and actually slightly cheaper than in the fall sale a few weeks ago). Leaning towards buying Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe and the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive upgrade, but will wait to see if those go cheaper on other storefronts.
yup, just saw the notification for that. Bought.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
wdPLxZa.png

oh boy...

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria
possible next epic store free games

Shadow Tactics : Blades of the Shogun
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Little Inferno
Yooka-Laylee and the impossible Lair
Ape Out
The Talos Principle
TABS : Totally Accurate Battle Simulator

Last edited:

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
possible next epic store free games

Shadow Tactics : Blades of the Shogun
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Little Inferno
Yooka-Laylee and the impossible Lair
Ape Out
The Talos Principle
TABS : Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
A Knight's Quest
Cardpocalypse
Arent the last 2 already for sale on the store?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
The 2-week Game Pass trial I won here (plus extra month via MS) is expiring today. I managed to get through:

Sunset Overdrive main campaign - I loved this game, and I'm thinking of double dipping on Steam. It would be cheaper and easier to buy on the Win Store but I don't want to give any more money to that Store until I can be confident it actually works properly and consistently.

Metro Exodus - Really good. Big fan of this series.

Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice - Good but didn't really meet the hype for me.

Gears 5 - I enjoyed the campaign at the time although I've already forgotten most of it, and I didn't think the open world areas added anything for this franchise though. Horde looks like a grind-fest, but at least they fixed some of their mistakes from Gears 4 by adding drop in and speeding up the time between rounds.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
SON OF A THOUSAND WHORES

"lost connection to server" during those long ass cutscenes, just when it was getting good too wtf >_<

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
yooooooooooooooooooo that was... like LEGIT legit.

Like that shit was better than any FF stuff I remember, baring maybe... I dunno, 6 stuff?

Spoil me fam I dont care, is
everyone fucking dead? That whole thing looked a lot like final stand type deals lol.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
yooooooooooooooooooo that was... like LEGIT legit.

Like that shit was better than any FF stuff I remember, baring maybe... I dunno, 6 stuff?

Spoil me fam I dont care, is
everyone fucking dead? That whole thing looked a lot like final stand type deals lol.
no, but someone is/will be

Status
Not open for further replies.