• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Halo Wars 2 is really nice and plays so much better with a mouse and keyboard.
I am so hooked to Path of Exile again. Truly the best hack'n'slay at the moment.
I am still planning to get into the Total Wars series for the first time with Warhammer during my christmas holiday.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I wish S-E added the switch DQ XI stuff to PC and PS4. I'd have gotten it even as paid DLC. Playing on Switch right now and it's horribly blurry.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Picked up Tacoma and am enjoying it pretty well so far. Never played Gone Home and I like how the conversation recordings work.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
what qualifies as a group chat for today's steam holiday quest? could i just go into the resetera group and start a voice chat or do i have to add two friends to a voice chat?

TenaciousD

Banned
Mar 6, 2018
Anyone watch Tyler's interview with Merle Dandridge? I don't really like Tyler but the interview was good.

Okay, Valve let's her go after she's been working on Alyx for years for HL:VR, even as recently as February 2019, and has voiced around 90% of the script, then hires a different actor who is a similar age as Merle because they allegedly want a "younger voice", but then they use Merle voice as a base anyway and tell the new actor to copy her as close as possible... what? They also apparently used Merle in the trailer. At least she thinks it's her, and so does Tyler, and that's pretty deceiving.

Valve, what are you doing?

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
I wish S-E added the switch DQ XI stuff to PC and PS4. I'd have gotten it even as paid DLC. Playing on Switch right now and it's horribly blurry.

Same, the first part at least.
Square Enix is such fucking trash when it comes to multiplatform support.

I started playing it yesterday and holy shit the world music is annoying as hell (also im using the orchestral mod)

The music in the game is plain bad tbh. Mediocre compositions with little variety.
By far it's biggest flaw. I honestly don't care how "iconic" these songs might be, they are bad. B.A.D.

Rest of the game is amazing tho

Zeeman

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a bot or something I can do voice chat with on Steam? I'd rather not annoy any of my friends list with it

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
It was quite some time since Steam had almost 17.5M concurrent users.

p51cofz.png

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any hidden gems currently on sale that people could share?

Or even some more known games that have great rep on steam that people might have missed?

Dying Light flew under the radar for me. I recently saw it was £8.50 and has an Overwhelmingly Positive rating. Seeing how the devs have supported the game has made that an insta-buy.

Any tips on games like this?

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but I get the impression my Steam and Origin aren't playing properly when it comes to Jedi: Fallen Order.

I've got the game working fine (after some faffing) and I can launch it via Steam. However Steam doesn't show that I'm in game, my play time tracker is stuck at 1 minute played (I've played it for roughly 3 hours) and I don't appear to be unlocking trading cards. It's almost as if Steam launches it then instantly has nothing to do with it.

That's not normal, is it?

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Going away for Christmas and I am in such a deep Path of Exile hole that I am sat on a train thinking about nothing but builds and how to finish off the one I have.

Still debating grabbing Mechwarrior 5 with my EGS coupon too.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Yo would a MacBook Pro 2015 play disco elysium or would it run like shit? I've heard such good things that I feel like I need to play it!

Stoze

Oct 26, 2017
Yo would a MacBook Pro 2015 play disco elysium or would it run like shit? I've heard such good things that I feel like I need to play it!
Probably like shit, it's a surprisingly demanding game.

Although you might be able to get a locked 30 which is enough to appreciate it. You're reading a text box 90% of the time anyways.

Oct 25, 2017
How is the microsoft store these days? I am asking cause Resident Evil 7 is on sale for 5USD compared to 15USD on steam. I might just wait cause even with the game pass I got annoyed with microsoft store.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Torn between Metro Exodus 9$, The Division 2 9$ or Control 7$ for Epic Game Store purchase.

In the end I picked Metro Exodus because I'm a huge fan of the first two games and the books.

Also y all not joking, EGS launcher is kinda garbo lol. Is there no ETA on download time ?
Wait, Control for $7?? Where are you getting that price?

Status
Not open for further replies.