• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I spent like 4 months with a broken mouse (left click would double click and sometimes even triple click) that was mostly resolved by using an autohotkeyscript to block the extra presses. Eventually bought a new one when I could because it interfered in some odd ways, but was a nice stopgap.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Kunai might very well be top-tier metroidvania, at least from my limited first impression (up to the second major zone). It smells like cult classic that nobody will bat an eye at now and in 1 year everyone will be talking about.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
I wonder what MS wants to do with the Xbox Companion app in the future. Maybe double it as an xCloud app or something.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

Ended up getting this one locally, expensive but I'm not waiting days for new mouse.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Oh well, ended up backing W101 for a physical version

For Switcht

Apparently they're working on a new IP, which may be why it's taking longer.
Well Humankind is launching this year, so they might need to work hard to retain their 4x stronghold...

Any ideas what the new IP is?

Joco

Oct 29, 2017
Oh well, ended up backing W101 for a physical version

For Switcht

Well Humankind is launching this year, so they might need to work hard to retain their 4x stronghold...

Any ideas what the new IP is?

They haven't said. Just that they have Civ and Xcom and are looking to add one more. Note this was back in 2018 and they haven't said anything that I know of since so who knows if that remains their plan.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
About Eight of those games were on my wishlist so me I guess?
9 of those games were on my Wishlist.

I think that's a record for me.

What an incredible month.
Hah might have been an overreaction from me. I was really looking forward to the humble bundle for the last week or two for some reason, I'm glad you guys got games you enjoy. I think if I had a handheld windows gaming device, I'd give some of those more of a chance, I guess it's my lack of patience.

Actually, some of those might be okay streaming with moonlight. I haven't paused it just yet, want to give them a proper look over.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
I hate navigating Origin. I went to check it out to see if I could confirm for the UK, but it took me like 2 minutes before I realised I already had it :P I don't think I paid for it, in fact I'm certain I wouldn't have so it must have been free previously.

1 gift from Santos

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Santos Santos!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Santos said:

These are our awesome prizes:

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I finished Broken Reality recently, what a crazy game. I really recommend it. Grabbed it for £5 in Lunar sale.

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I started up Origin for the first time in a long time, to check if The Sims 4 was free here in Sweden, and as always, it was an interesting experiences.

I have the client installed on my computer, but searching for the app in Windows 10 only gave me the OriginSetup.exe as a result.
So the easiest way of finding was actually to start GOG Galaxy and start an installation of an Origin game, because GOG Galaxy found the app without any issues.
And of course the client had to be updated, and did so with somewhere around 5-6 different progress bars, none of which gave any indication of how close to finished the update actually was.
But for once, the client remembered my credentials, so thumbs up to Origin for that.
Then I tried to find the game, but browsing the app for it was a chore, so I tried searching for it. And it gave me about 40 results, none of which was the base game. So to find the game, I clicked on an "Upgrade to Something Edition" item, and from that clicked on the "You need the base game" link, and finally found the game.
It was not free here in Sweden. :P

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
My friend is going to be pissed off, he literally just bought the sims 4 for his daughter last week

Just finished Downfall Redux and... what?
I was really digging it and loved all the changes. Except for two occasions, and one of them is the ending.
Didn't work for me at all, none of them. And while I liked Susan's cameo, she seemed super out of character.

I didn't plan on it before, but now I feel the itch to replay the original for a direct comparison.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I have a Humble question. I've been pausing my sub each month and now as usual I'm told it's not paused. I assumed this would mean I could use the Trove again, as there's a couple of games I'd like to grab from it. It tells me I need to resubscribe to Choice though, which I guess means it would charge me for this months Choice bundle. Is it possible to access the Trove without being billed again? Or will I have to wait until there's a Choice month I want to partake in?

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
I have a Humble question. I've been pausing my sub each month and now as usual I'm told it's not paused. I assumed this would mean I could use the Trove again, as there's a couple of games I'd like to grab from it. It tells me I need to resubscribe to Choice though, which I guess means it would charge me for this months Choice bundle. Is it possible to access the Trove without being billed again? Or will I have to wait until there's a Choice month I want to partake in?
No, it isnt possible to access the Trove (or get the 10% discount in the Store) without being billed again. They are tied to the monthly subscribtion which is based on payment. Even if you are not paused, you are not technically inside the subscription as you also paused last month.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I think pausing marks your subscription as temporarily inactive so you don't get any subscriber perks which includes access to the trove.

CGriffiths86

Oct 28, 2017
I spent about 3 hours each in Book of Demons, The Hex, and Project Warlock and I am really enjoying them all. I think I'll finish The Hex tonight.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
I spent about 3 hours each in Book of Demons, The Hex, and Project Warlock and I am really enjoying them all. I think I'll finish The Hex tonight.
There is a lot to do in the Hex after finishing it, like discovering a ton of the secret endings which I recommend looking into a walkthrough for (cause man, they are hard to find lol).

Oct 25, 2017
After probably a year or so I decided to give AC Odyssey another try and boy I have forgotten absolutely everything there is to this game.
It's genuinely hard to remember the what all of the side quests do and what a "Spear Level" is and how to upgrade it, how to find Cult members, what battles do or whether or not it matters who's side I'm on.

Status
Not open for further replies.