• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

closer

Oct 25, 2017
it may also be a straight shoutout to Codex; perhaps there was a spike in sales after the crack was released?

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
There's a stat screen on xbox win 10 but it's not working for me, is there I setting somewhere I should switch?

IzhcvXe.png

Achievement counter goes up but the game stats don't show up.

closer

Oct 25, 2017
2020 bg3 seems so unrealistic
which makes it that much better that it is 100% coming in 2020, ty stadia

ugh itd be so nice if it came in 2020 lol

Toast

Oct 28, 2017
Oh that all games delta site is nice. Shame it doesnt have RSS feed so I can add it to an RSS reader app.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, if someone is from an Central or Eastern Europe country, they probably grew up on piracy and have a bit of a different attitude to it - see CDP Red/GOG.

I'm a software engineer not a business owner, and rationally why should I care if someone is stealing from the rich? I understand it's different for those who dev solo or otherwise small devs though.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
I am glad I refunded Shenmue 3 as a backer when I had the chance, because:

Warning! KS OST download is limited to 3 max although the file size is 112MB and the download link expires at 19 May 2020

and

Physical PC package and disk production has been delayed. Fulfillment is now expected for early February 2020.

Its 15th February already...

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
2004 called and Direct2Drive want their limited downloads back.

I guess Epic still doesn't have way to create disks? Maybe they'll just ship it with epic installer.

Mugen

Oct 28, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Wonderful email from MS this morning, cleared for take-off in Flight Simulator Alpha. Hotas is out but still downloading...
I managed to finish (?) Control and then Gears 5 this month.

On to Borderlands 3 I go!
Well done, did you do the dlcs of Control as well? I am thinking going back to Control once all expansions are out. Amazing game.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
2004 called and Direct2Drive want their limited downloads back.

I guess Epic still doesn't have way to create disks? Maybe they'll just ship it with epic installer.

As far as i remember it was confirmed that Epic Luncher Installer will be on the disc not game files.

Also after playing Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea Episode 1 i realized how much i miss detective games. I would love to see something like N.Y Noire from R* or hell even Judgement from SEGA released on PC.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Should play Whispers of a Machine from the new Monthly if you want a detective game. Pretty good adventure game overall, though it did have a puzzle or two I hated.

5 gifts from Ruruja

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Ruruja Ruruja!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Ruruja said:
These are all Artifex Mundi games.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Demon Hunter 3: Revelation - Won by YuSuzzune YuSuzzune (10 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams - Won by Equirah Equirah (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Left in the Dark: No One on Board - Won by Shodan14 Shodan14 (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres - Won by voodoo (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones - Won by Dec Dec (1 entry)

Oct 26, 2017
Larian is going to announce something BG3 related in 12 days.

I guess it's the Early Access release on Steam maybe? First gameplay trailer?
New CGI trailer?

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Should play Whispers of a Machine from the new Monthly if you want a detective game. Pretty good adventure game overall, though it did have a puzzle or two I hated.

It looks nice but i am really not fan of P&C games. That is one of the reasons i couldn't play or finish Her Story even though i wanted to.

Deleted member 63832

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 14, 2020
Wonderful email from MS this morning, cleared for take-off in Flight Simulator Alpha. Hotas is out but still downloading...

Well done, did you do the dlcs of Control as well? I am thinking going back to Control once all expansions are out. Amazing game.

I'm definitely interested in that, just need to wait till they come out.

EtaMari

Dec 17, 2018
I was surprised to see Metro Exodus on Steam, I thought it would be the Epic Store exclusive forever.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Finally had some free time and managed to get my old PC dismantled and ready for disposal; the i5 2500k era is dead ;_;7 Long live Ryzen 5 era.

Its funny, despite building a new rig nothing feels like it has changed cause I ended up reusing my old Win10 install; I fucked up trying to do a fresh win 10 install on my Nvme ssd. Worked out better in the end I think because I managed to reuse my old setup and keep the Nvme drive exclusively for games now.

Windows dosent seem to give a fuck about the new hardware and running along smoothly, I always thought you had to do a fresh install on windows for new hardware but turns out you don't need to.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
most things are 1 year exclusivity I think.

Yeah, everything that isn't Surgeon Sim 2 -- which is actually being published by Epic -- has a clock attached to it. There is that one indie studio who said they talked Epic up to a perpetual exclusivity agreement, but I suspect that's a white lie aimed at fence-sitters.

Late edit: As Arsenekinz says below, SS2 is actually self-published, per the official website and EGS store page. I was going off the announcement trailer, which mistakenly mentions that it's an Epic game.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Yeah, everything that isn't Surgeon Sim 2 -- which is actually being published by Epic -- has a clock attached to it. There is that one indie studio who said they talked Epic up to a perpetual exclusivity agreement, but I suspect that's a white lie aimed at fence-sitters.
Surgeon Sim 2 is self published by bossa and is timed exclusive.

www.epicgames.com

Surgeon Simulator 2 | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play Surgeon Simulator 2 at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

Status
Not open for further replies.