• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Classy Tomato

Jun 2, 2019
Huh, I actually have some Humble Bundle keys that I haven't redeemed, including Umbrella Corps.

Am I gonna get a ban if I send it to GiftBot

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Oh never heard of this one. Style looks good, but does the protagonist have a chinstrap?
Tangle Tower is the 3rd game in the Detective Grimoire series.
The first game is a flash game from decades ago
You don't HAVE to play it, as nowadays it serves as something of a prototype idea

Detective Grimoire: Secret of the Swamp released some years ago and has lovely animation and quirky characters

The succeeding game is Tangle Tower which much like its predecessor is lovely little adventure game.

...and yes he has a chinstrap :P

Give at least Detective Grimoire SotS a play and if you find yourself liking it, you'll enjoy Tangle Tower just as much.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

Happy New Year!

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing I ended up getting these sales was Chrono Trigger, wanted to buy F.E.A.R. 1 on Nuuvem if it was on sale but, somehow, it was the only FEAR game that wasn't on sale.

Then I was this close to buy Total Warhammer but I lost my wallet so had to cancel my debit card, so I saved myself from spending money in a game that I know I would have barely played lol

(Someone sent me a message through Facebook the next day because they found my wallet, but I already had cancelled that card)

Deleted member 1105

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Year, New Thread!
Happy New Year to everyone and I hope this year is great for all of you.

Possibly gonna get Kakarot this month, and I'm finally gonna play Chrono Trigger!

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry, he just set a new standart, I expect nothing but Henry Cavill type of beauty in every single man proclaiming to be a PC gamer from now on. I don't make the rules. Please enjoy your new subscription to the gym.
I see someone didn't read the fine prints over there.
Every man AND woman is now expected to have arms as beautiful as Cavill's before they can start any game on their PC. Effective on January the 2nd with a mandatory Windows update and installation of Microsoft Biceps Connoisseur(™).
Hope you didn't indulge in the Christmas pudding this year!

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I guess i am a Switch gamer now. Gotta go buy FE#.

Wanna know the hilarious part? Henry Cavill does nothing for me anyway.

I see someone didn't read the fine prints over there.
Every man AND woman is now expected to have arms as beautiful as Cavill's before they can start any game on their PC. Effective on January the 2nd with a mandatory Windows update and installation of Microsoft Biceps Connoisseur(™).
Hope you didn't indulge in the Christmas pudding this year!

Goddammit, you can't let us have this one win now, can you?
Alright alright, I'll work out my fat ass more, I guess.
Queen Lizzo is inspiring me to so anyway, bless ha!

UhSfIoM.gif

Last edited:

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Far Cry New Dawn was nominated for best story rich game what

Got my key to the city tho!

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
unknown.png

Finally at the EU4 start date. I believe that means I've finished the tutorial.

Teeth

Nov 4, 2017
You know that feeling when you've spent 4 days reading dozens of reviews, watching dozens of build and analysis videos, double-triple-quadruple checking every little component on the computer build you've priced out and then...

your

finger

just

hesitates

over

the

checkout

button

. . . . . .

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

Or the first Candice game

Wow... I'm not sure what I was expecting.

It's actually from the 1st.

store.steampowered.com

Save 55% on Candice DeBébé's Incredibly Trick Lifestyle on Steam

Candice DeBébé's Incredibly Trick Lifestyle is a saucy, scandalous 3D Action RPG about a young woman with a heart, voice and fake tan of gold.

It was unironically my #2 GOTY 2017, just losing out to Unexplored. (Though in hindsight I still wonder if I got that order right.)

Game has so damn much heart.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
You're the kind of person who goes to a struggling alcoholic and say "actually, have you tried crystal meth?", are you.
I didnt say CK2, so I am kinda kind, in a way.

You know that feeling when you've spent 4 days reading dozens of reviews, watching dozens of build and analysis videos, double-triple-quadruple checking every little component on the computer build you've priced out and then...

your

finger

just

hesitates

over

the

checkout

button

. . . . . .
I mean, next year it is gonna be crazy in both CPU and GPU, so it might be interesting to wait.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
No Key Badge for me because I can't do the Group Voice Chat quest and I don't wanna fiddle with my router settings =_=

Thanks for nothing Mayor Carol (I'd vote for your re election if the Summer Sale rewards aren't as holding back as this Winter Seal's).

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
No Key Badge for me because I can't do the Group Voice Chat quest and I don't wanna fiddle with my router settings =_=

Thanks for nothing Mayor Carol (I'd vote for your re election if the Summer Sale rewards aren't as holding back as this Winter Seal's).
Have you tried in browser? I think some people that had that issue managed to do it through browser. (Or well, you can try using Steam Chat and use your data, as you dont need to actually converse, only click and someone accepting it).

Eternia

Oct 25, 2017

Is that still an issue if you create a group chat by yourself and add a voice channel?

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Have you tried in browser? I think some people that had that issue managed to do it through browser. (Or well, you can try using Steam Chat and use your data, as you dont need to actually converse, only click and someone accepting it).
Browser doesn't work either as anytime I attempt to connect, the browser will drop me from the voice chat XP

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
And that's a wrap on this steam sale for me
CQAZ6R7.png

bMg2iN7.png

0B81nUw.png

Besides these there I got Wolf 2 for under $4 thanks to a $5 coupon~ and Age of Wonders Planetfall for $15 mainly so I could claim it on GOG as well :V

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
The Witcher 3 finallywent over 100k
unknown.png

Damn, that's hella impressive, happy for the success!
And here I am, hoping it'll give people *cough*TVshowproducers*cough* more ideas when it comes down to adapting more great video game franchises *cough*dragonageinquisition*cough* into TV shows *cough*prettyplease*cough*.

Oct 27, 2017
I've only ever played a lot of the game with friends and we all work together for a good while but then at some point everyone breaks off and starts doing their own thing. Always happens. I end up setting up and organizing all the oil. I think it's great fun while everyone else just seems confused by it. Just lots of tanks and pipes everywhere!

Someone else does trains and then usually someone else dedicates time to late game research but they keep changing that around. Oh and the drones someone starts up the drones.

It's the seemingly 354 things you have to do with your oil that always gets me. You have to split out all the different products, store them in different places, send them different places to be used etc etc. Gets really tricky.

But. I. Am. Launching. The. Rocket.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
It's the seemingly 354 things you have to do with your oil that always gets me. You have to split out all the different products, store them in different places, send them different places to be used etc etc. Gets really tricky.

But. I. Am. Launching. The. Rocket.
Just have like ten connected tanks each of everything and the pipes going places will sort themselves out. Like any other product you're constantly spitting out you can use the same strategy with the pipes as you have with the belts. If you're running a big mess then just hook it all up. If you have a central bus everything is going off of have major pipes going along it and branching when need be.

There's only like 4 products out of the oil and one of them is worthless (heavy oil goes straight into lubricant or make it into light oil, don't make solid fuel out of it even if you have excess it's super wasteful).

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Started from the bottom now we're here.

rRIo9cz.jpg

Finally got that key, fam!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.