• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Is the xbox game bar supposed to work with every game? I recorded a 30 sec clip of Sekiro, but all I got was audio and a black screen.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
JccK6fo.png

Don't forget to vote for the Game of the Year/Game of the Decade! Drop me a PM for the voting form.

Branson

Oct 27, 2017
Where do you guys go to get a Windows 10 key that's legit but also not $100? I built my pc a year and a half back but the watermark is starting to finally annoy me.

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see Valve not working on Left 4 Dead 3.
I don't play zombie games, not anyone of them.
Whatever they do instead will be more interesting to me.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I've been thinking about going back and playing through the full StarCraft 2 campaign lately...

I originally played through the Terran one and bought the Zerg expansion but never finished it. Never bought Legacy of the Void...

Does Blizzard put the xpacs on sale occasionally? I looked at the bnet store and was super confused... It doesn't look like you can actually buy just the expansions. You need to buy the "Full Game" and they give you a rebate depending on how much of it you already have? I can't remember the exact number but it looked really expensive for what is basically just one dlc..

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
WBacon
Hi, I got the Street Fighter 5 CE DLC pack from Humblebundle.com but it seems keys aren't available yet. Any chance you can look into getting them available on key selling sites soon please?

Oct 25, 2017
Doom has been only a headache so far. Freezes on loading title screen or if I am offline loading profile screen. Tried different storage drives, verifying, etc.. Updating GPU drivers. Used DDU to reinstall them. Now waiting on a support ticket with bethesda, no idea how good they are though.

TrishaCat

Oct 26, 2017
United States
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Durante is so amazing and talented!
I'm so happy to hear he's working with NISA on CSIII and Ys VIII. That'll help ensure they have wonderful ports.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Doom has been only a headache so far. Freezes on loading title screen or if I am offline loading profile screen. Tried different storage drives, verifying, etc.. Updating GPU drivers. Used DDU to reinstall them. Now waiting on a support ticket with bethesda, no idea how good they are though.
I've not encountered any issues running Doom (2016) on my end and I played and beat it some months ago :S

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
New update for Steam:

The Steam Client Beta has been updated with the following changes:
General Fixed
"Open the screenshot uploader after closing a game if screenshots were taken" setting not being honored in some cases

Library
Fixed the "View Additional Artwork" button not working correctly for some soundtracks.
Fixed "New to Library" banner appearing on not particularly new games that had been recently installed but never played
Fixed some partner event summaries not rendering properly in the activity feed and What's New section
Added

and

rendering for partner events and announcements
Fixed a case where changes to game collections were not reflected in Big Picture Mode.

Seems they fixed the bug with the screenshots!

Also h2 and h3? Alternative Headers?

Status
Not open for further replies.