PC Gaming ERA | July 2019 - Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of RICHAAAAAAARD!

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
not a big FF person, but picked up 15 when it was on sale for $20 or so on a whim. Feeling a little bit of buyer's remorse that I didn't just grab FF12 instead.... the beginning is boring and the systems don't seem to have a whole lot of depth to them (yet)

Slai-Man

Oct 25, 2017
Guys is it a good time to buy a laptop now or should i wait for the new generation to start?

I'm thinking about a mid range one cause all i care about is 1080p/60 fps, my eyes are on Helios 300.

UltraJay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
πŸ˜“

Be aware, it's a pretty long list!
Dream Daddy, Mirror, Always Remember Me, Machina of the Planet Tree, and many others.

Plenty of visual novels and anime games, or both. Plus you pulled the level all the way over to new.

Just Dream Daddy alone could have done it, as I had just one recently played VR game and my recommendations list is full of VR titles.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Oct 25, 2017
I've been going for 100% completion in Deadly Obsession difficulty for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and it can be a real drag sometimes.. but it was somewhat worth it to get to play this moment again.

Rambo ain't got anything on Lara these days.

Nov 22, 2018
Europe
Dream Daddy, Mirror, Always Remember Me, Machina of the Planet Tree, and many others.

Plenty of visual novels and anime games, or both. Plus you pulled the level all the way over to new.

Just Dream Daddy alone could have done it, as I had just one recently played VR game and my recommendations list is full of VR titles.
No matter how I look at it, it's a terrible system. Doesn't matter if I've played a game for 2 hours -- this system has no idea whether I enjoyed it or not. Furthermore, I don't think those titles warrants a drove of low effort/troll entries.

I cleaned up my list and now I got this as a suggestion. Probably because of all the calculators I'm playing. πŸ˜’

If I pull the lever all the way to old I get 0 games. Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

UltraJay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No matter how I look at it, it's a terrible system. Doesn't matter if I've played a game for 2 hours -- this system has no idea whether I enjoyed it or not. Furthermore, I don't think those titles warrants a drove of low effort/troll entries.

I cleaned up my list and now I got this as a suggestion. Probably because of all the calculators I'm playing. πŸ˜’

If I pull the lever all to old I get 0 games. Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
Well it is trying to find really recent anime and visual novel games. Pull the date back some. For me it shows lots of games I plan to buy or ha DVD played and enjoyed on other platforms.

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
πŸ˜“

Be aware, it's a pretty long list!
Mmm... Mmhmm mmhmm. I see Nioh and Sekiro which explains the weeb stuff, Dust which explains the furry stuff, and The Witness which is why they're also sliding or line based puzzle games. Pretty simple code to crack.

Edit: And of course Steam analyzed your Rocket League gameplay which explains the driving school simulator.