• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do you expect from E3?

• Everything was loot crates

Votes: 63 10.0%
  • Everything was randomly generated maps

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • Everything was class based

Votes: 23 3.7%
  • Everything was F2P

Votes: 17 2.7%
  • Everything was battle royale

Votes: 493 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
The game is pretty badly balanced tbh, using the standard attack is worthless because the 1-ability does a fuckton more DPS at virtually no cooldown
Yeah, yeah, I noticed those but I just assumed it was like a "change bullet type" thing, and that at level 1 I just had the shitty turret so I never tried to press 1.

Aeferis

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
I've been looking for a space game where you have to pilot a spaceship for a while now, I got Elite Dangerous back during the Christmas sale but I then asked for a refund because it was way too complex and with a learning curve way too steep for the time and dedication I intended to invest in it. This time I stumbled upon Everspace and House of the Dying Sun. Any thoughts about them? Are they what I'm looking for if I want a spaceship game less complex than Elite Dangerous?

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to mod Regina into RE for Jaw

No I'm not
What if Capcom just does exactly that, (and also replaces the zombies with raptors) and sells it as a new Dino Crisis game?
Real twist: Nobody would be able to tell it's not a new and original Dino Crisis.

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France

increasing odds...

a rare sword...

a very rare Golden version...

an ultra rare span of wings...

a cosmically rare... chance...

Wait, a cosmically rare chance to unearth an Emblem?

Valve, stop.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I would like to see a modded RE7 where the house uses the textures from before it is infected and the moulded are replaced by like teddy bears or something.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I am at that stage again where i want to play something but for some reason whatever i look to play i am not in the mood to play XD Maybe it is time for me to go back and tackle longer game. I am ahead of 1 game per week challenge after all XD

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
So tempted to get Tom Clancy's The Division Gold Edition on sale. Need to convince my mates though.

Arminsc

Oct 26, 2017
It's been a while since I wrote here. After some dark times I'm really glad to be back!

Speaking of bugs of the steam client beta. The other night I was playing CS:GO with some friends, and alt tabbed while loading a map to check my friends list, the window then decided to crash and close, and I couldn't open it until I restarted steam lol

Oct 27, 2017
So tempted to get Tom Clancy's The Division Gold Edition on sale. Need to convince my mates though.
I'm tempted as well.

I skipped it during its last sale, but after watching some gameplay of the sequel at the Microsoft E3 press conference, I'm tempted to pick it up this time.

If I do buy the Gold Edition, can someone please remind me which of the packs/outfit packs DLCs are not included, so I can pick them up as well?
thanks

Deleted member 300

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
also up to 93 copies gifted of yakuza now,

aiming for the magic 100 then my work is done :D

and they cycle begins again with kiwami

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

yutRrqm.gif

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017

Doing the lords work.

Never played a Yakuza game yet but very excited to start, since the games seem like exactly what I would like. Only seen the beginning section of Kiwami and that sold me enough.

increasing odds...

a rare sword...

Valve, stop.

One of the few things I hate about Valve is this approach. Mixing of skinner box mechanics and pushing for what in essence is gambling - while trying to avoid the direct link by using this terminology. A shame they are won't stop this model, but I am hoping Artifact as a new game will be able to escape this type of thing

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017

increasing odds...

a rare sword...

Valve, stop.

I played Dota since back in the WC3 days and even the prior formulatice version in Starcraft.

One of my great joys now is that I no longer play it but I love watching it.

The absolute madlady.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Took some more stabs at boss #5 in The Surge. Bastards make you think you are fighting a boss you fought before, but actually it's different. I think I know what to do? I really want to be able to beat this game.

I hate having to run back to bosses.

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017
So, I haven't played Stellaris since its initial release, and I thought I'd come back to it. I've already done some research, but any recommendations for essential DLC? I was thinking of picking up Utopia and Leviathans for now.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Well this appears to be a double dip sale for me. Dying Light, REmake, RE0, and GTAV. The latter 3 I haven't put significant time into before, so I guess it's like new games I just paid more for them than I should have :/

Also Crookz and Seven, though. I should probably just see whatever double dips I've been waiting to pull the trigger on and just do it. Would rather play stuff on PC.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Day 2 damages. (Day 1 here: https://www.resetera.com/posts/9562524/)

ga2xCas.png

Finally over the 500 game milestone. Probably time to stop buying in excess until the Winter sale. Having been away from PC gaming for a bit, there was a lot to catch up on... There still is a lot more stuff too, but for now I already added a year's worth of games to my backlog so... Gotta chill 'til the Winter sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.