• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do you expect from E3?

• Everything was loot crates

Votes: 63 10.0%
  • Everything was randomly generated maps

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • Everything was class based

Votes: 23 3.7%
  • Everything was F2P

Votes: 17 2.7%
  • Everything was battle royale

Votes: 493 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LePertti

Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
I would so beg for a Yakuza also but better let others have it since I can't play it.XD

Ah trying to get enough gems to craft a booster pack for some anime game so I can get the last I need to get Night in the Woods. Anyone know good booster pack to craft in terms of gems/card price?

bobnowhere

Oct 26, 2017
Elsewhere for 8 minutes
I would so beg for a Yakuza also but better let others have it since I can't play it.XD

Ah trying to get enough gems to craft a booster pack for some anime game so I can get the last I need to get Night in the Woods. Anyone know good booster pack to craft in terms of gems/card price?

Try Steam Tools

It should give you the best gem to card price ratio for all the games you own.

I played a bit of Yakuza 5 on PS3 years ago, 2bh I wasn't all that enamoured with it. I'd rather someone that desperately wants it gets them. Though if someone wanted to buy me all the Pinball Arcade seasons I'm missing, I wouldn't complain! :P

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Only thing I've bought this sale so far is Azure Striker Gunvolt, putting that card money to use. Contemplating about some other games, but since the sale lasts a bit I'm not in a hurry.

I would have probably begged if I hadn't already bought it immediately when the store page went up. :D

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Argh, I really want to get the Steam Link+Controller bundle but shipping is half of the price, insane.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to reinstall Quake Champions which I got through the Monthly Humble a while back. The Bundle gave people 100 Platinum but looking at the store, there's literally nothing you can spend 100 Platinum on.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Decided to try the old game Full Spectrum Warrior, which apparently has a lot of issues running.

I just started it and have next to no issues. Only problem I have found so far is a audio "jitter" every now and then, but considering I was expecting to work on a ton of fixes, I am quite surprised. Perhaps THQ Nordic made some changes

Zatoichi

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
That Steam Link / controller deal is the same scam as at the holiday sale .... you get killed on the delivery.

Zatoichi

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Also a heads up to anyone thinking about Killer Instinct, I bought it yesterday and it froze on startup continually.

"Syncing with Ultratech servers" ... a lot of posts about this issue, particularly with the Steam version.

Oct 25, 2017
Also a heads up to anyone thinking about Killer Instinct, I bought it yesterday and it froze on startup continually.

"Syncing with Ultratech servers" ... a lot of posts about this issue, particularly with the Steam version.

I've never had that problem with the Steam version, although I think there was a new patch earlier this year. Maybe something in the patch is causing it?

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know the GPU you bought is huge when it comes in something resembling more of a shoebox than any GPU box you've ever owned before.

Deleted member 300

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
going through the rest of the pm's i have and its gonna tally out to around 130,

everyone that has contacted me via pm before now ill get around to sorting it in the coming days, but yea final number will be around 130.

i hope everyone enjoys the game when its released in august,

for those who asked why i did this, its frankly a bit of fun, the game is great and a cheap price, i enjoy giving things to people and instead of people entering raffles or draws id rather just send it to whoever :D

but the main reason is because i love Steam era

on that note steam era (sorry origin and other era's)

expect a crazier thing sometime around Christmas for people who are on my friends on steam

Firewithin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Orange County
going through the rest of the pm's i have and its gonna tally out to around 130,

everyone that has contacted me via pm before now ill get around to sorting it in the coming days, but yea final number will be around 130.

for those who asked why i did this, its frankly a bit of fun, the game is great and a cheap price, i enjoy giving things to people and instead of people entering raffles or draws id rather just send it to whoever :D

expect a crazier thing sometime around Christmas for people who are on my friends on steam
you are good people

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017

More like, QueenOfChristmas.
Incredible work, Sega should hire you as their Community Manager or something like that.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017

I didn't need a free copy of the game, but I feel like you deserve a gift (of the Steam variety). Any games catching your eye?

Oct 25, 2017
In case anyone's interested, you can now buy Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3 & New Vegas soundtracks on Steam.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017

now i'm just waiting for the announcement of sega when the game launches that it was a resounding success, specially because an user bought 130 copies.
jokes aside, this was incredibly generous from you queen!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
Hello, I am a bot! I come bearing 1 gifts from Chairmanchuck!

This is a first come first serve giveaway. The first user with a valid entry will win the prize!

How to Participate:

To enter this giveaway click here to send a private message to me, GiftBot, with the subject line entry.

In the message body, copy and paste the entire line below for the prize you wish to win. You are allowed only 1 entry per giveaway.

Available Prizes:

Huniepop -- GB-53cb46df-eed2-4f4f-8546-390198edccc9 - Won by TheGreenArrow

Oct 25, 2017

K4MmBe3.png

Firewithin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Orange County
its been awhile since ive really looked but is enhanced steam messed up with the new look of the wishlist on steam site? I cant seem to get anything to load

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017

My goodness, you really are a legend

Deleted member 1781

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Around 300 games on my wishlist and I can't decide on what to buy. If anyone want to suggest some games, here is my wishlist filtered by games costing less than what I have in my wallet, though if there is any other game cheap that is not on my list I could appreciate your suggestions.

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France
This looks good.

Around 300 games on my wishlist and I can't decide on what to buy. If anyone want to suggest some games, here is my wishlist filtered by games costing less than what I have in my wallet, though if there is any other game cheap that is not on my list I could appreciate your suggestions.

I believe this shows games which cost less than what I (as in ME) have in MY wallet.

Edit: I would say any of these is great:
  1. Rayman® Legends,
  2. The Warlock of Firetop Mountain,
  3. Snake Pass,
  4. The Eyes of Ara,
  5. T-Kara Puzzles.

Last edited:

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
That's me sorted for the sale

DtM72GK.png

Nice.

I think I've reached a point where the majority of games I really want are not out yet, and others are game sequels to games I have yet to finish or almost finished. So this year I may only pick a small number of shorter games, and then go a bit crazier next sale

i have some games on my wishlist which i pretty much want, toukiden 2 is a yasss :D

Done, though you'll need to accept my friend request first. Thought I could add it to my inventory first, but apparently not.

Last edited:

NeoChaos

Oct 28, 2017
NorCal
As amazing as it is that all these Japanese games are coming to steam, hells yeah to Yakuza, only thing that sucks is they never have a Mac port.T_T
Just getting some Japanese publishers to develop for a PC platform is a miracle in of itself. Getting those same publishers to make Mac or Linux versions might as well be asking for the moon.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018

This is just so generous of you and amazing, i am speechless.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Has the store updated today? It seems like the game hasn't gone through a daily reset either.

Store seems a bit odd today. Searching for things sometimes brings up nothing. Occasionally I have permanent notifications just stuck there, sometimes the client is unresponsive when selecting the store / community / activity pages. No idea why

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone help me with the tampermonkey/greasemonkey script for the minigame? It's been busted for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.