PC Gaming ERA | June 2019 - It's Baldur's Turn

Pachimari

Oct 25, 2017
Is Dark Souls Remastered worth getting if one already has the original Dark Souls modded? Is Remastered still an improvement?

Jadax

Oct 26, 2017
Is Dark Souls Remastered worth getting if one already has the original Dark Souls modded? Is Remastered still an improvement?
I mean it's -90%

It's basically the same thing as the non-remastered (except the graphical improvements and online improvements, there are some tweaks here and there but nothing I noticed when replaying), so honestly depends on how much you like Dark Souls, and how much you're willing to replay it.

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
I mean it's -90%

It's basically the same thing as the non-remastered (except the graphical improvements and online improvements, there are some tweaks here and there but nothing I noticed when replaying), so honestly depends on how much you like Dark Souls, and how much you're willing to replay it.
Yeah, still thinking about getting this remaster, despite already beating DS on PS3 and PC..

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Tanya Degurechaff

from Youjo Senki / Saga of Tanya The Evil
Oh I saw that in a preview...havent watched it yet.

I just put it in my watching list, seems like its only 12 eps (for the first season???) and then there's a movie - nice.

Its 90% off at the great price of $4 - thats one hell of a deal.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Also I dont think I'll be able to gain enough points for a 2nd $5 coupon so I guess I'll just spend it on badge level ups.

At the rate I'm going , what I have and what I plan to buy with the limit I have.....I'd need to spend another $50 on top of what I plan to spend to even get the 2nd coupon which is pointless lol.