• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
sFCz8cA.png

98tT02E.png

Warhammer: Chaosbane
- PARANOiA
Finally, someone decided to smash together the Warhammer universe with Diablo-style loot-based ARPG gameplay. And no - I'm not talking about that identity crisis that was Warhammer 4K Inquisitor: Martyr released last year... this is a true Diablo-ish experience. Across your four bread-and-butter base classes - tank, archer, mage, warrior - this is a lore-friendly click-and-loot experience, including controller support for comfy couch plebs like myself. An interesting twist to the usual character building experience here is that every skill has its own skill tree, allowing for some interesting customisation and build options. Here's to dropping a few dozen hours watching imaginary numbers get higher and feeling like a badass!

F1 2019
- bmdubya
F1 2019 is the 10th game in the series from developer Codemasters, and it is shaping up to be the biggest Formula 1 game ever released. For the first time, you'll be able to play the entire F2 series, and make your way from F2 to F1 in the career mode. The legends edition of the game allows you to play as Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost in eight different challenges from their historic battle for the title in 1990 season. In addition to the above features, the game includes an ever improving physics system, and new lighting, making the game look and feel even more authentic."

gK65o0a.png

Max Payne 3
- BlueOdin
Since there is currently the third installment of an aging action hero in the cinemas I thought it might be good idea to visit the third installment of an aged video game action hero. When Max Payne 3 released in 2012 fans were upset about the changes in tone and setting and the titular protagonist going bald. And while it is in contrast to the earlier entries in the series, Max Payne 3 convinces with a killer soundtrack, great cinematography, great animations, great graphics, one of the best shootout levels in video games and pretty great if not the best feeling shooting mechanics in a third person shooter. It was on the best third person shooters in 2012, it was one of the best third person shooters in 2018 when I replayed it and I would argue that it still holds up in 2019. So, put on your parrot shirt and play the game on at least hard difficulty. And if you remember the unskippable videos back when it released you might be delighted to hear that you can though you have to watch a little bit of each scene until the level is loaded

People who have completed:

JIfmoDo.png

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- Uzzy
It's the start of Summer up here in the northern hemisphere. so why not go visit one of the finest tourist destinations around, and take in some 100% historically accurate history while you're at it? (I have a history degree from a great British university, so you can trust me.) And while you're there, get yourself beach body ready by hoping around the Greek Islands, or really impress everyone and explore all of Greece! I'm sure a misthios like you will find plenty of malakas in need of dealing with.

People who have completed the Island Hopper Achievement:
People who have completed the Hermes Homies Achievement:

GxAoYEU.png

• Notice a poster that is obnoxious or harmful to the thread? REPORT THEM.
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread.
  • Do not spam post your game stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • NO ANIME / J- ROCK/POP.
  • Maybe try not to drive posters away for sharing their thoughts on video games, alright? If you're not wanting to purchase a game for any reason, and someone discusses it in entirely unrelated terms, you don't necessarily have to tell them that you're not going to purchase it for that reason. I know that's something I could do better myself. That's not to say you can't discuss that reason, of course, you just don't have to everytime someone mentions a game in an unrelated context.

LfFWMTH.png

LwKHelT.png

The SteamERA Community was founded on Discord on October 2017, a stranded bunch of SteamGAF who united together and embraced on what we thought was the end of times. However as more people joined we found hope and soon started to formulate and plan for the future. This thread would not be possible without the community we have on Discord and I encourage all of you to join if you have not.

You can join this amazing community on Discord with this link:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I have Odyssey but only a few hours in. After I'm done with Arkham Knight I might try the challenge.

Last edited:

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
Alright new thread, new start. Let's roll, thanks Uzzy! Still playing Bloodlines when I have time, though l am having the worse mouse/camera lag when moving around. A shame the Unofficial Patch doesn't seem to do much with it, I'm gonna try to figure something out I guess.

Also, people should keep the Outer Wilds impressions coming, I always like reading about new games, even with my personal stances.

Last edited:

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
49 Slayer in Chaosbane and looking to start the Elf mage as soon as I hit 50 - a really solid ARPG.

Except when I want to do a grand relic hunt and get this o.O

KGLse79.jpg

Methinks they need to tweak what can pair up with what.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Stellaris really better than Endless Space 2? It's currently on sale and I've been itching for a new strategy space game, and it feels like its down to these two.

Also, nice thread btw

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck The Epic Ga......oh shit new thread!!!!

If anybody doesn't have -

header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg

Throw me a PM with the game you want and I'll send you a steam code.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Here is Yakuza 6 on EGS!
What else do you want? Make a game egs exclusive that wasnt before? Vampires 2 is now 1 year exclusive except for preorders!
You want a new Splinter Cell? Its now only on uPlay and EGS!
Epic should be happy that no one can go Steiner Scout Squad on their headquarters if they pull this kind of thing.

May 17, 2019
I've been playing Pathologic 2 and there is just so much to love here. The way the story is integrated into the mechanics, the dreamlike writing, the constant level of stress. Yet it has been torn apart by journalists. Does anyone know of any sites that take submission pieces? I have an extensive portfolio of previous work.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
the real drama will be when people are furious about wasting $60 on Octopath Traveler, because those first couple of hours the game is awesome, then when the refund window is gone...

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I didn't get to respond in the previous thread, but: GreedFall is NOT coming to E3? I swear there was a tweet in last month's thread that they'll have more news to share soon! And they showed a brief gameplay trailer last E3.....

I kinda get it, since Focus probably wants to start the marketing push for the Surge 2 now, but still, bummer. :(

I'm also gonna do a GOG pre-order for Bloodlines 2 next weekend once I get paid. Just in case.

Stoze

Oct 26, 2017
Ape Out and Katana Zero are both on sale, gotta get my annual Hotline Miami-like fix.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
expect the pc gaming show to be shit and filled with moneyhats and you won't be sad

Status
Not open for further replies.