• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

Woo, new Paradox title, from Romero's studio.

'This exciting strategy game from Romero Games and Paradox Interactive, puts you at the heart of the ruthless criminal underworld of Prohibition-era Chicago. It's up to you to hustle, charm and intimidate your way to the top of the pile and do whatever it takes to stay there. As a player, you'll be smack-dab in the glitz and glamor of the roaring 20s, giving you a chance to thrive in the gritty underbelly of organized crime.'

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Reminds me that I never finished Breath of the Wild. I should go back and do that.

'This exciting strategy game from Romero Games and Paradox Interactive, puts you at the heart of the ruthless criminal underworld of Prohibition-era Chicago. It's up to you to hustle, charm and intimidate your way to the top of the pile and do whatever it takes to stay there. As a player, you'll be smack-dab in the glitz and glamor of the roaring 20s, giving you a chance to thrive in the gritty underbelly of organized crime.'

Oh this sounds cool. Reminds me of a game that came out a few years back where you run a criminal enterprise during prohibition. Can't think of what it's called, but I enjoyed my time with it.
Omerta! That's the game I was thinking of. Pretty decent game that looks similar to Empire of Sin.

Last edited:

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
I have seen them at IndieCade Europe. These are the kind of indie devs who set up videogame installations at festivals/museums. I don't think you realize how small their team is, and how genuine they are. There is no way that they could remain silent or come up with some PR.

Maybe they could have copied Goose's PR though, I agree:

I know that they are a small team, but that doesnt mean they need to understand that maybe they shouldnt just go on a leg about it. Just say you are a small team and needed the exclusivity and that it. I don't ask for more than to be treated like an adult and not be made fun of / be given stupid BS.

Untitled Goose Games gave me the info I needed, similar to Industries of Titan, and I am not angry at them at all.

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio

Weird. But cool!

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Imagine if it's good this time.

IMAGINE.
3USgt2g.gif

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I'm cross posting this from the builders thread, I don't know why I often find aswers here rather than there

I bought the Samsung C24FG73 QLED Monitor, which is fantastic but this happened:

So after a couple of days I noticed something's off

It turns out that the right edge of the monitor has a slightly blue tint, but it is fairly noticeable. I don't know if it was there from day one, since I noticed it today. If it wasn't, I don't know what can be the cause.

I think I'll have to ask to change it, which I'll have to get the time to. I was having so much joy with the monitor

I tried to find info on this problem, and I found this very similar problem:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/bo296m/samsung_c24fg73_questiones/

It also gets warmer on the right side of the panel than the left side.

Do you think this is defenitively a problem of the monitor itself that needs to be changed?

Another question, does the PC exahust affect in some way the monitor? I thought it got warmer due to this, but without recieving the warm air from the Case, it gets warmer anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.