• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
it took a loli telekenetic nazi girl to get me to watch anime after not touching it for the last 10 years or whatever...

I'm not sure what that says about me >_>

tumblr_ndi94yJbpw1qdxd3qo1_250.gif

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017

zeknurn

Oct 25, 2017
I got in as well (I kinda assume most people did)

Edit: Wow, huh. I just imported my Steam games and it really just looks like it.....works? Damn.

Yeah it's very slick and it unsurprisingly works much better than Playnite.
I added all the officially and community integrated services and they all seem to be working well with various levels of support. Only xbox games currently does not support installing and launching, which is the key feature I'd say. But they have said that is on the way with Xbox getting full integration.

I look forward to seeing all the other community integrated service popping up. If they get friends list and chat working with all the services this is going to be a huge success for them.

fspm

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone explain to me why, in the Steam client, it re-asks for my DOB every now and then, instead of remembering it (I'm obviously logged in) and it pre-fills all of the values correctly except the month which defaults to January? What is this bizarre as fuck UI behaviour? O_o
33fvYLc.png

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Is Dark Souls Remastered worth getting if one already has the original Dark Souls modded? Is Remastered still an improvement?

Jadax

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is Dark Souls Remastered worth getting if one already has the original Dark Souls modded? Is Remastered still an improvement?
I mean it's -90%

It's basically the same thing as the non-remastered (except the graphical improvements and online improvements, there are some tweaks here and there but nothing I noticed when replaying), so honestly depends on how much you like Dark Souls, and how much you're willing to replay it.

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
I mean it's -90%

It's basically the same thing as the non-remastered (except the graphical improvements and online improvements, there are some tweaks here and there but nothing I noticed when replaying), so honestly depends on how much you like Dark Souls, and how much you're willing to replay it.
Yeah, still thinking about getting this remaster, despite already beating DS on PS3 and PC..

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Tanya Degurechaff

tanya_the_evil_crazy_eyes_official_merchandise_store_1200x1200.jpg

from Youjo Senki / Saga of Tanya The Evil

Oh I saw that in a preview...havent watched it yet.

I just put it in my watching list, seems like its only 12 eps (for the first season???) and then there's a movie - nice.

Its 90% off at the great price of $4 - thats one hell of a deal.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Also I dont think I'll be able to gain enough points for a 2nd $5 coupon so I guess I'll just spend it on badge level ups.

At the rate I'm going , what I have and what I plan to buy with the limit I have.....I'd need to spend another $50 on top of what I plan to spend to even get the 2nd coupon which is pointless lol.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Yes especially with that discount.
I mean it's -90%

Its 90% off at the great price of $4 - thats one hell of a deal.
Alright, I've added it to my basket. I guess it looks prettier than the original modded.

Just discovered Outer Wilds as well, and thought it looked super interesting. Especially since I'm hard into space and time and stuff like that. Seems to be an Epic exclusive.

DPB

Nov 1, 2017

I'm going to go against the consensus and say no here. I have both versions and I'd still rather replay the original because the ambient sound is broken, and that's a huge part of the atmosphere.

It cuts out whenever you die or use a homeward bone, and is only fixed by quitting the game and reloading.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I still find funny that CDPR is doing GOG Connect and we have yet to see them do it for Witcher 3 XD

Stone Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been able to find it anywhere in the store page, the first purchase in the sale has a discount like in the Lunar Year sale right?

Was waiting on my wallet money to show up so I can buy some bideogaems.

Oct 25, 2017
Does the new GOG client track your playtime for all the games you import?

The Xbox Beta app doesn't keep time and it bothers me.
It does allegedly but I have no idea how accurate it really is.
The Xbox games don't seem to work properly at the moment, it doesn't pull all of them and you can't install some of them via the Galaxy.

It also atm doesn't track achievments from Origin and U-Play games.
As a Beta it seems super impressive tho

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I still find funny that CDPR is doing GOG Connect and we have yet to see them do it for Witcher 3 XD

There's new games for Connect?

Also no way they will do it for Witcher 3, that there is one of their bread and butter games

I haven't been able to find it anywhere in the store page, the first purchase in the sale has a discount like in the Lunar Year sale right?

Was waiting on my wallet money to show up so I can buy some bideogaems.

You gotta work for it via the Grand Prix event to get $5

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
There's new games for Connect?

Also no way they will do it for Witcher 3, that there is one of their bread and butter games

Nah I just saw Witcher Sale on GOG and remembered that they never put it on Connect. Game is DRM free on both Steam and GOG so I don't see a reason why they just don't do it now when GOTY version is 15$.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You know what Steam, FUCK YOU AND YOUR REGIONAL PRICING BLOCK! I can't gift games because of regional pricing differences? Well then just fucking allow me to pay whichever price is higher!

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.