• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Deleted member 10601

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok. Bus Simulator 2018 was released in June 2018. I installed the mod tools for the simulator (unreal engine) in June 2018. I also found several "backups" with my steamID (steamID3 to be precise) in the filenames. First backup was made in June 2018. What the fuck? Why?

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
Did some games journalists completely forget that they are supposed to maintain at least some semblance of journalistic integrity and standards?

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Well, I guess it's a sign I have too many games, when I try to redeem GRID 2 only to realize I already had it. At least the DLC is new to me so that's cool

Here's the code just in case someone doesn't have an humble account or something:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Oct 27, 2017
The only reason I'd want to play is that I work in DC and all the footage I've seen looks strikingly accurate.

Like I've seen the building I work in (couple blocks north of the White House) on several occasions in gameplay clips.
Yeah, the game looks gorgeous. I liked The Division 1 a lot despite not finishing it, and hearing people gush about the game makes me want to play it right now.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Did some games journalists completely forget that they are supposed to maintain at least some semblance of journalistic integrity and standards?

Steam Link and Dedicated Network Changes
by theLetdown

Steam, the monopoly, is awful because they won't answer the specific qualms I have.

Also, some shit about Steam Link something or other.

In conclusion, Tim Sweeney is a sweetheart.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
is discord nitro games what i think it is and games netflix?

Yes.

I blame you, Tim 'Hektor' Sweeney.

Sounds like this competitor could not hold themselfs above water within this free market, after we entered the ring.
This is competition for you, driving out the weak, leaving only the good and capable to survive. The market at work.
Please download Fortnite.
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/de/buy-now/battle-royale

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Uninstalling Epic Games Launcher. These free games they're giving out (that I already own on Steam anyways) ain't worth this slimy feeling I have knowing it's spying on all my Steam data to help Epic.

Deleted member 10601

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Why does it scan without my permission is the actual first question to be asked, because it scans before you click anything.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
maybe if you guys wouldn't be buying so many pervert anime games epic wouldn't have to police your information

Status
Not open for further replies.