• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Humble Choice looks great to me this month. Been looking at Fell Seal for a while. I hope it scratches FFT itch I've had for a while. Looking forward to trying out Planet Coaster and F1 too. I'll make the other choices later.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
F1 2019 is a really solid F1 game. Put hundreds of hours in it myself.

The career mode is really fleshed out, and the game is still getting patched even though it was released almost a year ago.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, Your Grace is decent, but you're pretty railroaded into a lot of the "choices".

Deleted member 56306

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Hey, does anyone know of anyway to do a sort of direct wireless connection for remote play? I just want to play DOS2 on my Ipad on the floor sometimes.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How is the writing? Can't imagine it touches tactics ogre let us but if it isn't embarrassing

It's solid. A bit heavy on the world specific jargon early on would be my only complaint. A little dry maybe, with some of the attempts at humor being a bit on the corny side.

2 gifts from htp314

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from htp314 htp314!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

htp314 said:
Leftovers from Humble VR bundle.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Cosmic Trip - Won by Cels Cels (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Smashbox Arena - Won by low-G low-G (1 entry)

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any gameplay to Murder by Number other than the picross puzzles? Not that it would be a bad thing if not...just curious!

May 30, 2018
Is there any gameplay to Murder by Number other than the picross puzzles? Not that it would be a bad thing if not...just curious!
not really gameplay (from my experience so far) - imagine the conversation bits of phoenix wright which include very light logic stuff like presenting evidence to characters. that's what's interspersed between finding picross puzzles to solve

it's super charming though and the music rules. i can't stop playing

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
not really gameplay (from my experience so far) - imagine the conversation bits of phoenix wright which include very light logic stuff like presenting evidence to characters. that's what's interspersed between finding picross puzzles to solve

it's super charming though and the music rules. i can't stop playing
Cool, thanks! I've heard snippets of the music and love it. I thought the collector's edition of the game came with an actual cassette so I was disappointed to see it's just the digital soundtrack, ha

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Send help

(kidding but I just bought FFXV Ardyn Complete on Humble since its on sale and I have the humble discount)

HY9Xr8l.jpg

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Send help

(kidding but I just bought FFXV Ardyn Complete on Humble since its on sale and I have the humble discount)

HY9Xr8l.jpg
I played the Ardyn dlc a couple weeks ago and I don't remember the last time I felt secondhand embarrassment for videogame writing and voice acting as hard as I did playing that.

PshycoNinja

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
Send help

HY9Xr8l.jpg

All the good stuff

On another note, I hate that Steam doesnt let you organize the games in order so that way Type-0 is in the middle of IV and V and that Lightning Returns isn't put after XIII-2. It bugs my slight OCD.

Edit: And awesome on grabbing XV! I love episode Ardyn. The voice acting is great and Ardyn's dialogue is so good.

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
People are finally going to play Fell Seal with this humble bundle. That game is so criminally overlooked.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope the next game from 6 Eyes Studio is as good. If there is a next game, that is. Does anyone know if Fell Seal has sold well? It was on Kickstarter I guess, so the development costs must have been covered more or less.

They've been working on DLC for the game (and updating about it fairly regularly) so seems like it did okay at least.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I hope the next game from 6 Eyes Studio is as good. If there is a next game, that is. Does anyone know if Fell Seal has sold well? It was on Kickstarter I guess, so the development costs must have been covered more or less.

Don't try to turn my snark into actual conversation please.

I actually bought it day 1 on Switch... still havent played >_>

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
I will be saving money: why would I buy any 2K game if my PC cannot run it and I cannot play it with Geforce Now? What a smart move by 2K to sell less copies!

2K probably did the math and found out user not buying do to lack of GFN availability is less than what you can get by selling exclusive streaming to someone else and Nvidia not being willing to pay for their content.

C4rter

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Does the removal of the 2K Games (and others) from Geforce Now also effect that you cannot start them from Steam anymore?
I read somewhere, that you have to add your games from Steam into Geforce Now, so they remove the games from the Geforce Now catalog so you cannot add them anymore.
But when you start a Steam game, you basically have access to a normal Steam client and you could also play the "blocked" games. Is that true?

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Humble got me the other month because I forgot to pause. Nice. But I ended up trading most of the contents for other formerly bundled games I was interested in, so I made out pretty well in the end 😇

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am very proud. Lot of people saying Challenging is too meat-wally on Div2 WONY, but I'm just tearing ass:

nofuckinidea

Oct 25, 2017
Just can't believe how great and gorgeous Black Mesa has become since it's mod days back in 2012. Incredible work.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Finally bought Fell Seal a few months after seeing Morrigan name drop it. It popped up on my Steam wishlist a few days ago as being on sale, but that must have been a flash sale or something, because it's the regular price now. Saw it mentioned here again as being on Humble, so I grabbed it. Been extremely listless with games lately, waiting for the virtual levee to finally break next Friday, so it should keep me occupied for the next week.

Tizoc
Looked up a video of the dialouge in Alter Ego that rubbed me the wrong way.

Skip to 6:30 if it doesn't start there.
That gives a little idea of the tone I refered to. It goes on like that with her a bit longer and his conversations with other women later on are similar. Being good with women is kinda his trope, just flirts his way through life.
At least in English, Emily simply says she doesn't have the strength, while in German they turned it into that awful "I'm just a weak woman!" thing.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Is metro Exodus Complete worth 25 euros? XD I have some Humble Store Wallet funds that will expire soon and i don't see anything other than Metro that i would buy. But i have 1060 6GB GPU and intention to get 3000 series GPU so i am not sure that i would play game anytime soon XD

nofuckinidea

Oct 25, 2017
Is metro Exodus Complete worth 25 euros? XD I have some Humble Store Wallet funds that will expire soon and i don't see anything other than Metro that i would buy. But i have 1060 6GB GPU and intention to get 3000 series GPU so i am not sure that i would play game anytime soon XD
Exodus ist the best entry in the series imo. Also one of the most beautiful games out there! Definitely worth it

vastag

Oct 26, 2017
Fell Seal is exactly what I was looking for. The game is great and seems to have a lot of depth in the class system.

Status
Not open for further replies.