• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France
I have just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for 3 months for 1€ to get access to Operencia. I could cancel the automatic renewal right away.

That was the deal which was advertised a month ago. Apparently, the offer is still valid for 10 days.

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
PC-Gaming-Show_05-14-19.jpg

I knew it! This was totally inevitable. I wonder if we'll also see PC Gamer get even chummier with Epic than they already are as we lead up to this.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
It's amazing how in those Epic threads all of a sudden there are all of these PC gamers that I've never seen or heard of. I know not all will subscribe to this thread or post in it, but damn they sure do come out and talk about how much other launchers don't bother them.

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia
I won't be skipping the Epic Show, only because I want to see if they go full propaganda mode lol.

You need to calm down with putting blame on people btw. Rhis isnt Ruanda politics politics, its videogames. How about ill spend my hard earned money after fucking 12 hour days 6 fays a week on whatever I want? That work for you chief? Neat.

Yikes

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
LOL PC Gaming show. Just rename it the Epic Store show then.

Nah they should call it "Tim Sweeneys Epic Games Store PC Gaming show". I am seriously getitng sick and tired of Epic and their shit. The over saturation of Epic everywhere is killing the hobby I have loved for nearly 37 years. But hey what does that cunt Tim Sweeney care, he has another billion to make even if it destroys the PC platform in the process.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
For real guys, Think whatever you want about EGS, you have my support. I don't like EGS, Tim Sweeney et al. but let's not start telling people where to spend their money or attacking people for where they decided to spend their money, whether or not you agree with their decisions.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
With Sony not having a conference, Epic Gamer Show and most big publishers being in new gen transition mode E3 is going to suck this year.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
With Sony not having a conference, Epic Gamer Show and most big publishers being in new gen transition mode E3 is going to suck this year.

I've been drifting away from the AAA scene for years now so E3 has lost most of its meaning to me anyway.

The fact that I've also completely abandoned console gaming makes it doubly so.

I'm just there with a big bag of popcorn spectating the cheers, jeers, tears and meltdowns.

So I guess it does have entertainment value of sorts. Just nothing to do with the products showcased.

JLP101

Oct 25, 2017
I fully expect more "exclusives" to the Epic Store this E3. I wonder if Valve is going to respond or if they even care.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
For real guys, Think whatever you want about EGS, you have my support. I don't like EGS, Tim Sweeney et al. but let's not start telling people where to spend their money or attacking people for where they decided to spend their money, whether or not you agree with their decisions.
I've been treating the whole EGS situation like I do with Wal-Mart. I don't support Wal-Mart, and actively avoid ever shopping there, but I'm not gonna judge people who shop there. I have my own reasons for not supporting EGS, but if people want to buy games there, I'm not gonna stop them.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
As long as people make informed decisions regarding EGS, realizing the way it's harmfully contributing to the hobby, they are free to do what they want with their money

Status
Not open for further replies.