• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 6 days, 2 hours, 19 minutes, 8 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

PC Gaming ERA | November 2019 - They'll Soon Be Back, And In Greater Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Oct 25, 2017
There is a learning curve since it feels so different from the controllers everyone is used to. I recommend using it in some slower single player games to get used to it before moving on to faster games.
But it is the most versatile controller ever in my opinion. With the different configurations and the trackpads are amazing when configured just right. The mouse aim in a controller feels amazing, also the controller I've used heavily for years still works perfectly and a plus is with the trackpads I don't get messed up joysticks like my other controllers always seem to.
Yeah, I usually play slower paced games anyway. Seems ideal for me!

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017

Coffee Crisis for Steam. Requires Level 15.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
What a pleasant surprise, looking forward to the Steam controller. I tried hooking up my PS4 controller for a game once and it was too convoluted. Hopefully less hassle with a Steam one.

Oct 27, 2017
Are they clearing the Steam Controller because it’s dead or because there’s a revision? 🤔

There was that pic of a white version in the website update that hinted at the Index. 🤔

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017

Coffee Crisis for Steam. Requires Level 15.
Maybe I'm just obtuse but don't see the GET KEY button for this anywhere on the page

EDIT: nvm, apparently it was an issue with my ad blocker

Last edited:

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
This is the last time I can vote for CK2 as "A Labour of Love", as it has finished development now. You will still be the Game of the Decade CK2, see you in the future.

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
You reckon S-E are really only putting FF11 on sale or is it just taking forever to update their prices?

1 gift from Delusibeta New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Delusibeta Delusibeta!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Delusibeta said:
Throwing a Tyranny key from my Humble duplicates pile into the thread.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Humble Bundle: Tyranny - Standard Edition - Won by powi92 (39 entries)

Oct 25, 2017
Would anyone be able to help me get the deluxe edition of Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands? For some reason it's not available in the UK.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
as usual, not much for me that justifies not waiting for a bundle or Game Pass

Telltale's Batman S2 for $3.74 is tempting, though

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
Valve finally limited the Steam Awards nominations to games actually released this year.
Yeah, but that's not making much sense with some releases lol

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but that's not making much sense with some releases lol
It is focused on when the game launched / first available for purchase on Steam, not initial release date, which I think is ok for a Steam GOTY.

May 30, 2018
probably a dumb question, but if i own HITMAN GOTY, why don't i own the GOTY Legacy Pack for 2 (i just bought 2 Gold Edition). the Legacy Pack description makes it sound like i should own it by default.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK

I didn't even know about this game until a few days ago. Love the OST already and need something new to play so thought why not.

YaBish

Oct 27, 2017
Bought Xcom 2 Collection and Baba is You alongside a Steam Controller. Excited to give it all a whirl.

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
So I got a message my card was declined, but the charge went through, and all the stuff I bought is in my library and shows up in my purchase history. Probably just the store freaking out, right?

Battlechili

Oct 26, 2017
United States
what is with Square and KT being so against putting Final Fantasy and Atelier games on sale, respectively
Rorona and Final Fantasy IX are what I was hoping to see on sale >.<

daxy

Oct 25, 2017
probably a dumb question, but if i own HITMAN GOTY, why don't i own the GOTY Legacy Pack for 2 (i just bought 2 Gold Edition). the Legacy Pack description makes it sound like i should own it by default.

Check if you have the first game's levels as DLC for the second game (look in the library entry not the store). Otherwise, maybe contact IOI support.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Ordered a Steam controller. My Samsung TV has Steam Link built in and natively supports the Steam controller. Been wanting to check that out for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.