• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Since I've been checking all stores, I figured I mights as well see what Epic's sale is like.

trying to log in from work (which is where I've been logging in always), I get hit with an authenticator.

waiting for an email for close to an hour now.

*slow clap*

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone have any experience with the Razor Raiju or Nacon revolution PS4 controllers with grip buttons for PC use? Like, how do they compare to regular DS4 controllers.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, even their receipt emails (from the free games) can take a while to get to you.

sym30l1c

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have any experience with the Razor Raiju or Nacon revolution PS4 controllers with grip buttons for PC use? Like, how do they compare to regular DS4 controllers.

I have the Nacon revolution for PS4, I think it's the first version. Controller is good, but I have not used it in a while.
I tried using it on PC, but it would not work. I have not made any attempts at making it work though. I simply connected it and it was not recognised.
I suppose there must be a way to have it work properly.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Since I've been checking all stores, I figured I mights as well see what Epic's sale is like.

trying to log in from work (which is where I've been logging in always), I get hit with an authenticator.

waiting for an email for close to an hour now.

*slow clap*
Try signing in again, and the email will arrive almost immediately. The first time I ran into this issue, I waited SIX hours before the 2FA email came. I still have that problem if I try to sign in only once. But if you try to sign in again, then the email shows up.

Well I ordered a Steam controller, and then I saw the Logitech G502 on super discount, so I got one of those as well. My current mouse is starting to act weird, and it's also time to start acquiring new peripherals for my new build next year.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

Both excellent games, and now really cheap. Heaven Will Be Mine is especially excellent.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017

Cyberpunk AND automation!

Also, its Zach-like!! (we need to make Zach-like a tag, if they managed to make rogue-like and then rogue-lite a thing , we can do Zach-like!)

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
any way to claim those free egs games on their website?
Yeah just log into your account on the website and then use like Rayman Legends for example, go to that store page, Add it to "cart" and go through the process of "buying it" and its in your account now and you'll get a receipt and everything sent to your email

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah just log into your account on the website and then use like Rayman Legends for example, go to that store page, Add it to "cart" and go through the process of "buying it" and its in your account now and you'll get a receipt and everything sent to your email
<3

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
i was looking at the games i've played on game pass, and it only reminds me that the win10 pc gaming service is in beta.
idk who would ever choose to play these games on the windows store over steam, if all other things were equal

time played? not tracked across most titles. even gears 5 does not track playtime while gears 4 does.
achievements? some games simply don't have them even though the xbox one version does. eg. slay the spire, void bastards.
locked down gaming files? yes, files are locked behind the "WindowsApps" folders, preventing modification

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from bmdubya bmdubya!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

bmdubya said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Yakuza Kiwami - Won by dex3108 dex3108 (28 entries)

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I didn't go nuts but I picked up Rust, Hitman 2 gold edition, and Ace Combat 7, looking forward to diving into each of them.

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
Stranglehold with fresh FOV fix 😂

9.png

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
November was pretty good for gaming purchases/gains this year.

PS4
-Dragon Quest Builders 2 - $25
-Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below - $13
-Dragon Quest Heroes II Explorer's Edition - $13
-Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition - $20
-Yakuza 6 The Song of Life - $20

PS4 Total: $91

EGS
-Bad North - $0
-Nuclear Throne - $0
-RUINER - $0
-The Messenger - $0

EGS Total: $0

Steam
-Humble Monthly Bundle for December 2019 (My Time At Portia, Yakuza Kiwami, Soul Calibur VI) - $12
-Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book - $17
-BLACK CLOVER: QUARTET KNIGHTS Deluxe Edition - $16
-Croixleur Sigma - $5
-GRANDIA HD Remaster - $15
-Mega Man X Legacy Collection - $10
-Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - $10
-Soul Calibur VI Season Pass 1 - $15
-Tekken 7 Ultimate - $27

Steam Total: $127

-----

Though there's a few games still not on the list because I'm waiting for them to come in (due to delays)

-Nier Automata Game of the Yorha Edition (PS4) - $20
-Devil May Cry 5 (PS4) - $15
-Yakuza 2 Kiwami Steel Book (PS4) - $15
-Spider-Man GOTY (PS4) - $15

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Steam controller arriving Monday, exciting! I think the first game I use it with will be Euro Truck Sim 2. I want to finish a season of FM19 first though. Also still waiting for a patch to stabilise Fallen Order on PS4. :|

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
TeamViewer just flagged my account for unauthorized commercial usage after unused my phone to access my PC to turn it off while both were connected on same network XD

And funny thing is that I don't even use TeamViewer that much, I use it to either turn off my PC or to start download on my PC when I am outside of home.

I guess that I just should start using Steam RemotePlay instead XD

tuxfool

Oct 25, 2017
TeamViewer just flagged my account for unauthorized commercial usage after unused my phone to access my PC to turn it off while both were connected on same network XD

And funny thing is that I don't even use TeamViewer that much, I use it to either turn off my PC or to start download on my PC when I am outside of home.

I guess that I just should start using Steam RemotePlay instead XD
Avoid teamviewer at all costs. It's awful. If want a quick and easy remote solution just install chrome remote desktop.

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
Anyone try outward? Lots of praise on the steam page but that's not really a great place for impressions lol.

So far I got Fear and alpha centuari for GOG and form steam I got GreedFall, Pathologic 2, and EYE.

Oct 25, 2017
Taiwan
Anyone try outward? Lots of praise on the steam page but that's not really a great place for impressions lol.

I beaten it once and read the most recent reviews. They are pretty much spot on. Especially ones that mention the game starting off as a slog. It has its bugs, major quest line at end didn't trigger a part and had to do a few tweaks. I tried MP its fun! Even local with that trick to put second player on my second monitor. At 50% it is probably a good buy if you plan to actually play through it.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
has anyone here tried bridge constructor portal via PC game pass?

it's supposed to have achievements but i haven't unlocked any even though i should have, like just the basic ones for beating levels 1-10, which i should have unlocked.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
remind me, Dark Souls 1 pyromancer wants dexterity not int right? because Pyro spells dont actually scale with int, and dex affects casting speed or something? I remember my pyro using the fire spider lady sword which was a dex sword

Status
Not open for further replies.