• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
As long as Sailor Moon is spared, I don't mind about this No Anime policy. If not, then...

IgQoQhZ.gif
That's clearly tokusatsu and not anime.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
No controller support :(
Hopefully someone hacks something in soon. It's the best written game in a long long time and incredibly human. Glad that it's coming to consoles too and that it did really well.

Now they can move on to making a game where you play as a 5 month pregnant woman and if anyone can pull that off I believe studio zaum can.

Digoman

Oct 27, 2017
Great thread. Fallen order has terrible regional price over here so even though I really want a single player Star Wars game, it is going to have to wait.

Also went to look and I do have my original Blade Runner CDs (the four of them). Now I just need.... a CD/DVD reader...

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
in addition to letting us change the names of items in our libraries (which should have happened years ago) they need to also let us edit other things like release date for instance

because this sure isnt right and is super annoying

cS6gf4j.jpg

it bothers me a very disproportionate amount

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
It'd be nice if the cards section of a game's page told you how many drops were left, too. 🤔

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Since I couldn't find any info about buying Planet Zoo Deluxe Edition stuff separately I just got myself a birthday present, because I was pretty sure a friend would buy it for me and pick the standard edition otherwise...

2pdxQMN.png

(my b-day is Nov 5th and my friends know I have been looking forward to this since the announcement)

I just googled what it means, since I don't speak the language, and oh well, we're getting into the spirit and I approve of that!
Haha, I was happy to see some Swedish here :D And it looks very Swedish! We often go bananas with Christmas decorations, especially stars, gingerbread houses, candles and lights.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
In the last thread someone said Voidu had RDR2 for 25 percent off, but I tried it and it's just 10. Region thing or did I miss a deal?

Looking for a deal but if it's just 5 or 6 bucks off I'll probably just go with the rockstar launcher for the upgrade + refund policy.

It was 46 euros after entering the code. But it looks like that they changed that. It is 48 euros now with code RDR2.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, I want RDR2, but I'm still working through The Outer Worlds, and I have to get back to Bloodstained as well.

I'm waiting!

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
November!! Let's go! That's a good monthly challenge game, Antichamber is so good.

This month I'm really looking forward to Fallen Order. Signed up for Origin Premier to play it, and some other games from EA. $90 for a year seemed like a good deal.

I'm looking forward to RDR2, but I'm gonna wait until I build a new PC so I can just play it at highest graphics settings without any issues.

OniluapL

Oct 25, 2017
Does the new steam library still not separate my games from the games I have via family sharing? I wasn't using it on beta exactly for that reason (one of the friends has like 2000 games, it would be horrible), so I'm kinda dreading it.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if my Antichamber save is cloud backed up. To finish that I'd have to go use the desktop....that and solve the puzzles i've failed at to date.

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017
No controller support :(

Since when does Steam Input have to worry about controller support? You can bind whatever you want to anything. As for mouse emulation, the Steam controller works great, and I'd guess the PS4 controller works well enough for simple move and click. I've never tried Mouse to Analog stick, but it's worth a try if you don't have one of the two aforementioned.

Obi

Oct 27, 2017
I really like the new Steam interface. It finally has good touch screen support! Can't believe it took them that long. It's so much nicer on my tablet. Now they just need to add touch screen virtual gamepad support like the android steam app has.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently RDR2 will support Vulkan and game/client will scan files for modded ones and warn you not to go online if it finds some. Also Rockstar Editor is apparently coming after release.

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
So is Humble moving to the Humble Choice system later today?
Still ok to sign up and keep pausing for as long as it suits?

Last edited:

Kilbane65

Oct 27, 2017
Hello new thread! Looking mighty fine.
I took the plunge and finally signed up for the Gamepass beta, started playing Outer Worlds right away... it's really good so far.
I was super worried about the Xbox app behaving like a crazy person but so far it's been smooth sailings.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone that subbed to PSnow, does the client always require a restart from you after sleeping the computer (gives me internet connection lost or controller issues). Would like to avoid having to restart it every day if possible.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
So is Humble moving to the Humble Choice system later today?
Still ok to sign up and keep pausing for as long as it suits?
there is a small chance that humble is moving to choice later today... but at best I would put it at a 20% chance... likely lower though. They haven't announced a date for choice aside from ideally in 2019 so I'm guessing there is at least one more bundle still.

and yeah you are still fine to sign up and keep pausing as far as I've seen.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, this is one solid ass Humble Monthly to sub to with the current pick of games. If they do change, you're at least getting in on a good one.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, this is one solid ass Humble Monthly to sub to with the current pick of games. If they do change, you're at least getting in on a good one.
That was my argument with someone else.
you likely have a friend who would play crash or spyro and if you don't they are solid give aways for the holidays :P

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Status
Not open for further replies.