• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's another pretty good monthly. Though I own 2/3rds of it this time and I don't care that much for fighting games, so might give it a pause.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Looks good, also confirms no Choice this month ("and more to come!"). It seems they are going all out to increase subscription numbers before making the jump to Choice.

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
Nice month, i guess (if you buy day one, i don't 😎 )
So i will go with Antichamber challenge 🤗 Too bad that you STILL can't buy Blade Runner digitally..

Catshade

Oct 26, 2017
I bought November's monthly to lock that classic Humble Choice tier (and this month basically has 7 good games pre-reveal!), but I might pause the next one until they launch Humble Choice. Yakuza is nice, but I'm not too interested in fighting games and I already have too many unplayed farming sims.

DuppoloGAF

Oct 28, 2017
I really like Kojima but everything I see about death stranding send me the volition (I have 5 point in it) to watch the game on YouTube, not to play it

NuMiQ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Whelp, at least my Death Stranding review is out in the wild now. Really hope the PC port will be good so I have a reason to buy it in half a year.

Oct 26, 2017
Belarus
Tweet is gone, what did it say?
151945mg6955s6fbd6s669.png

Deleted member 32615

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Spent an hour the other day adding games to my steam wishlist for the christmas sale so definitely on my PC gaming kick again. Excited to start Antichamber too, something that's just been sitting in my library for years

C4rter

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
A question regarding the new library. How can I show all the games from "Family Sharing" in a separate category like before?
They are currently all in the "Uncategorized" category with all the game I recently added and I can't figure out which is which anymore without clicking on each game.

Edit: I used this tool to temporary disable the Family Sharing games:

Then I moved everything else. Afterwards I reactivated the Family Sharing games and moved them.

Last edited:

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Spent an hour the other day adding games to my steam wishlist for the christmas sale so definitely on my PC gaming kick again. Excited to start Antichamber too, something that's just been sitting in my library for years
Now link it to gg.deals so you can know where to find them cheaper ;3

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
It looks like Planet Zoo and Football Manager for me this month. Probably buy Football Manager today to get beta access, plus I believe it's $35.99 on Humble with the discount.

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
So Humble says my next charge is the 29th of November. When do you get early unlocks and when should you pause if you want to? If you get the early unlocks I'm assuming it would be too late at that point even though the charge isn't until the end of the month?

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
So Humble says my next charge is the 29th of November. When do you get early unlocks and when should you pause if you want to? If you get the early unlocks I'm assuming it would be too late at that point even though the charge isn't until the end of the month?
Early unlocks appear in the start of the monthly and you can choose to pay before the 29th to get access to them. Early unlocks are just a showcase of what the bundle will have, so you need to pay before having access to them.
You can pause at any moment before the 29th without issues and you wont get charged, just try not to forget. Some people just pay and then pause in order not to forget to pause.
You are charged automatically one week before the bundle goes up (so the last Friday of the month).

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Pause before the 29th.
Early unlocks are revealed later today, but got leaked
Soul calibur 6, Yakuza Kiwami, My time at portia

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Early unlocks appear in the start of the monthly and you can choose to pay before the 29th to get access to them. Early unlocks are just a showcase of what the bundle will have, so you need to pay before having access to them.
You can pause at any moment before the 29th without issues and you wont get charged, just try not to forget. Some people just pay and then pause in order not to forget to pause.
You are charged automatically one week before the bundle goes up (so the last Friday of the month).
Pause before the 29th.
Early unlocks are revealed later today, but got leaked
Soul calibur 6, Yakuza Kiwami, My time at portia
Ah, ok. So once the early games are revealed, you don't get them until payment is processed. Gotcha

Sailor Moon is always allowed. Sailor Uranus is best girl though

Uh, you spelt Mercury wrong.

Anyways, kinda glad Death Stranding is coming to pc. Hopefully I get my new pc by then.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Solid Monthly, I think I'll grab it even tho I have Portia on Game Pass and Yakuza on PS4. Can throw SC to my partner too.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm 30 games away from the bad cover category to not be the biggest one in my library. Also "excited" to finally play anthem, assuming the Origin 2FA promotion will work for me.

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Just so you all know, the main reason I suggested Antichamber as the challenge is because I needed a good excuse to replay it. 😏

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Y'all wack, Sailor Saturn best senshi, period.

hB3QLlC.gif

Get you a girl who can destroy the entire damn universe while eating breakfast.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
So I was playing Below, reached floor 2 and I can't find a way to proceed further. There's a door needing like a key I can't find, and another patch is locked by vines. I explored the whole floor again but I can't find items around, is this a bug or am I supposed to do something?

Status
Not open for further replies.