• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You can always whine at other people to sign up and grab the other game for people :P

or convince people in this thread to snag it and give it away even if they don't want any games on the list :P
I'm not gonna beg people for games, lol. For all i know i own innerspace already. Would have to look.

predprey

Banned
Sep 20, 2019
The Humble Monthly seems like a more consistent way to get good games than their bundles at this rate.
Sometimes there's a good bundle but the Monthlys have been on a role.

November and October monthlies were probably far better than previous months to attract more people to subscribe, along with the "Classic Humble Choice" model.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
what's the best 1070S AIB? i heard the MSI triple fan one was good but looks like it's been discontinued?

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
i got dead age from the gmg giveaway, then it gave me a voucher for a halloween spin, which gave me evil genius

not shabby

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Just finished Disco Elysium. It's a hell of a thing. I can't recall so much character being put into everything, not just your character's internal mindstate and the choices you make as to what you want in there, but the other characters, the streets of Revachol and the world as a whole. It felt more real than reality.

I'm going to be expecting that level of character from every RPG I play now, thus ruining the genre for me I'm sure.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
547bc7.png
So do you not get it early on Access? I thought every game did that.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Just finished Disco Elysium. It's a hell of a thing. I can't recall so much character being put into everything, not just your character's internal mindstate and the choices you make as to what you want in there, but the other characters, the streets of Revachol and the world as a whole. It felt more real than reality.

I'm going to be expecting that level of character from every RPG I play now, thus ruining the genre for me I'm sure.

What would you say was your favourite skill? Volition pulled me through a lot of tough spots and I appreciated its role as the straight man to all the other skills (along with Esprit de Corps, to some extent).

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
Finally have time to commit to Outer Worlds so that's exciting.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
That's a pretty good humble monthly. Wish I would have bought it to add Shenmue to my library and never playing it.

Catshade

Oct 26, 2017
Dammit, 11-11 Memories Retold isn't available in my region. The top banner says that I'd get store credit, but it's still $0 in my Humble Store page. :(

2 gifts from Simulator

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Sim Sim!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Evergarden - Won by predprey (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising - Won by Mad Mad (1 entry)

Khilandros

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
i'll be shocked if it releases before 2023. the game will probably look very different from today's footage
Yeah, probably will be a long wait and look different with changes along the way. I'm keeping an eye out for sure and I am a fan of ARPGs, so I will probably end up buying this anyway.

As long as it isn't always online there is hope.
They mentioned shared open world (I watched the demo stream and there were lots of people fighting a world boss) and playing solo (not sure about the details), I'm assuming it will be always online just like D3. I guess this has never been an issue for me, but I can see why some people are against it.

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
They mentioned shared open world (I watched the demo stream and there were lots of people fighting a world boss) and playing solo (not sure about the details), I'm assuming it will be always online just like D3. I guess this has never been an issue for me, but I can see why some people are against it.

At least the game probably wont be down for a week or something at release like D3 was.

As much as always online sucks, D3 was at a time when it was even more unreliable

7 gifts from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Some Humble leftovers.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy - Won by Lashley Lashley (23 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Shenmue I & 2 - Won by gmanvg (15 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic Adventure 2 - Won by htp314 htp314 (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic Generations Collection - Won by Airi Airi (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Murderous Pursuits - Won by one of us one of us (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: AI War: Fleet Command - Won by Arsene no Kiseki Arsene no Kiseki (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Action Henk - Won by BorntoPlay BorntoPlay (3 entries)

Freezard

Oct 28, 2017
Diablo 4 looks amazing. It takes the best from all three games. Love the dark theme and the new open-world where you can go to tough enemies directly, world events kinda like úber bosses, D2 skill and runeword customization, removing the super boring "sets > everything else" from D3, and the skill and lighting effects looks really good. Also even though the engine looks similar to D3 the combat looks much more fun, with the recoil on heavy hits on enemies and the blood spilling out everywhere.

Haven't been this hyped for a game in a long time.

I didn't like Overwatch much but I can still see me returning to OW2 with the heavier emphasis on PvE modes. I really like the characters and lore, hopefully there will be enough of it to make me not go into the PvP modes.

Khilandros

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Diablo 4 looks amazing. It takes the best from all three games. Love the dark theme and the new open-world where you can go to tough enemies directly, world events kinda like úber bosses, D2 skill and runeword customization, removing the super boring "sets > everything else" from D3, and the skill and lighting effects looks really good. Also even though the engine looks similar to D3 the combat looks much more fun, with the recoil on heavy hits on enemies and the blood spilling out everywhere.

Haven't been this hyped for a game in a long time.

I didn't like Overwatch much but I can still see me returning to OW2 with the heavier emphasis on PvE modes. I really like the characters and lore, hopefully there will be enough of it to make me not go into the PvP modes.

I'm sort of on the same boat, D4 looked great and the PVE OW2 stuff peaked my interest. I'm keeping the hype down until I see/hear a lot more of both, but will probably end up buying D4 anyway.

DuppoloGAF

Oct 28, 2017
i feel like ps now, gamepass and humble bundle destroyed my will to play a multiplayer or game as a server game... before i play more multi games then singleplayer games...maybe im getting old

Khilandros

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
As long as it isn't always online there is hope.

Just found the official answer to this, there is no offline mode at all

"Diablo 4 will not have an offline mode and will require an internet connection to play, Blizzard said during an interview at BlizzCon today.

We asked lead designer Joe Shely if it was possible to play Diablo 4 offline. "There's a large, seamless, connected, and shared space in the world, going down into dungeons, being able to group with your friends, trading and PvP. We feel that the best way to experience that is in a world that is online," Shely responded."

Cloudst69

Banned for abusing Giftbot
Banned
Sep 18, 2019
Good to see EA coming back to Steam. Hopefully they will bring older games too.

Pulp

Nov 4, 2017
Started up Alien:Isolation because I have been meaning to finish that game for years. Started a new game and damn is this game great! The game looks so good and just the details alone is amazing. Creative Assembly did a stellar job with the design. Only negative is the human AI which isn't great, but not to the point where it is annoying. The gameplay is so intense at times I want to turn off the game, but at the same time it becomes like a drug.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
in the new steam library, what happened to my categories?

i'd like to use them in the new library without reverting to the old one

Status
Not open for further replies.