• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

Been watching KoS's playthrough of Autonauts and it's looking ace as hell.

Looks like a cutsie town builder on the surface but it's actually a programming/production chain affair.

I went to Wishlist it only to realize that I'd already done that some time in the past, lol.

Oct 25, 2017
That's the same problem I have it, I can't get into games that have different terminology for every little thing. I don't know what a crucible is, I don't know what any of the currencies are, and at this point, I don't care enough to figure it out.
Oh thank god because I really felt like a dummy.
Crucible is the PvP multiplayer mode btw, I remembered that from when I played the game for the first time

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
I tried to cancel my uPlay+ subscription on four different occasions in September but I was met with a 404 error every single time, and now they've charged me and refuse to grant me a refund.

Ugh.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Yay, I finally finished downloading Destiny!
It sucks that even though I had it on Blizzard, I had to uninstall it and download it again.
I didn't even play it before, guess it's time to give it a shot.

empo

Jan 27, 2018
I tried to cancel my uPlay+ subscription on four different occasions in September but I was met with a 404 error every single time, and now they've charged me and refuse to grant me a refund.

Ugh.
I managed to do that after a while but you can't remove your only payment method even after cancelling so my paypal info is permanently stuck on a friends account that I helped out, very cool.

Reminds me of how Uplay might have the worst refund options of any PC storefront.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a great laymans guide out there to maximizing things for the best performance possible with your PC rig?
I feel like I have a decently capable rig and it stresses me out (first world problem, I know) that I'm not making the most of it. Just learning about RTSS last week and using it (instead of a game's native tools) to limit frames was a big improvement for me. I also recently learned that VSync On (my preferred way to play, since screen tearing SUCKS) actually limits you to your monitor's refresh rate (that's a no brainer for some, but it was a brainfart moment for me).

I'd love a PC Games optimization 101 crash course.

My rig is:
i5 6500 (I know this is a limiter/bottleneck for my video card - this and the mobo are next up for replacing)
16gb RAM
2070 Super 8gb

DuppoloGAF

Oct 28, 2017
I think Sony should do a Playstation now plus dualshock 4 bundle for pc gamer to buy. BTW do you know a good unofficial dualshock 4 that is cheaper and work in Bluetooth with now?

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anthem for 24 eurodollars...
tenor.gif

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I think Sony should do a Playstation now plus dualshock 4 bundle for pc gamer to buy. BTW do you know a good unofficial dualshock 4 that is cheaper and work in Bluetooth with now?
Ummm I just stick to official ones to be on the safe side :S

Alas...now I want a YELLOW DS4 seeing as the TMNT comic series decided to include a 5th female turtle to the gang XP

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
can't be the only one who didn't even notice til now that the humble store hadn't been selling EA games

i know it's been years since they last had an EA bundle, but I just assumed those games were on their storefront anyway
It's weird, because EA selling Origin keys on other stores is something that they should have done years and years ago, and yet I believe this is the first time they've done so. This despite Origin Access making buying EA games day one a really silly thing to do.

With that said, Burnout Paradise Remastered £4 to own is pretty tempting. Hmm...

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Does the Mass Effect DLC still have to be bought via Bioware Social Points or whatever, 7+ years later?

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird, because EA selling Origin keys on other stores is something that they should have done years and years ago, and yet I believe this is the first time they've done so. This despite Origin Access making buying EA games day one a really silly thing to do.

With that said, Burnout Paradise Remastered £4 to own is pretty tempting. Hmm...

Like FunnyJay said, they've previously sold keys on GMG and Amazon.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm certain I bought Mass Effect 3 on GMG back in the day...
Like FunnyJay said, they've previously sold keys on GMG and Amazon.
Fair enough, I acknowledge that the statement was incorrect. With that said, checking again and it appears that recent EA games (eg Anthem) isn't being sold on GMG. I believe this is the first time the PC version of Anthem is available to buy outside of Origin.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Wow, that's a really poor lineup.

I'll wait for an Origin sale to pick up Fe and Unravel 2.

EtaMari

Dec 17, 2018

Ugh.
You aren't alone, it looks like there are victims all other the internet! :(
Some companies are taking advantage from people...

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Is Origin down for others too? It got borked a little while ago and I dunno how old that Humble announcement is. Seems like my issues could be related to some... influx of Origin traffic? I dunno.

Edit: Nevermind, they just tweeted about problems :)

Status
Not open for further replies.