• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
Reminder Rusty Lake Hotel got Swery's approval:

8th best game of 2016.

Not sure why

There was this old old game called American Civil War Gettysburg and I loved it. Here is a screenshot of the game.
102963187.jpg

Sadly it didn't make it so aside from a few eBay copies, that's the only evidence it existed.

Never heard of it, but that's in part because I've only really ever played AGEOD games from back then.

Apparently the dev, Cat Daddy Games, are a 2K dev now doing sports games. Weird.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
An extremely obvious delay, the game was looking real rough and the target window was a hellstorm of high profile games.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
The Outer Worlds is crossplay? I preloaded it on the XBox but I wonder if I can play it on PC as well if it uses the same savefile of the console version.

Oct 28, 2017
I personally liked sorting games into categories and putting up custom art for some of them ^o^

Here's what my horror category has atm, I don't like horror games but I plan on playing some of these someday
unknown.png
Oh that's pretty nice looking! Just looked it up (didn't realize it exists) and it seems to have to cool features for organising how you like, I'll have to have a more detailed look at it!

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
I personally liked sorting games into categories and putting up custom art for some of them ^o^

Here's what my horror category has atm, I don't like horror games but I plan on playing some of these someday
unknown.png

Doki Doki Literature Club is a charming and sweet slice of life visual novel though.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, about RAM usage, which apps do you usually turn off because they're just wasting memory?

Do you have an extension for FF that puts inactive tabs to sleep? Auto Tab Discard is the one I use. I'm a tab hoarder and it helped reduce its footprint a lot. Even with like 50 tabs open, it only uses at most like 900 mb.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to list all my GOG games on Steam (without having them necessarily installed) ?
If they're installed it's easy enough to add a link to your library for the .exe, but if they aren't installed....you could work around it by adding a link that opens something else, but I'm not sure whether that would be silly. Like, a Notepad file where you save a note to yourself that says "Install me, you own me on GOG"? Eh.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Damn, $12 for Middle Earth Shadow of War Definitive (Fanatical sale) is amazing. The dlc for it is really good.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
How is eversion an horror game. I'm very curious about that cover lol
Let's just say things get darker as you progress.
The mild part being the use of the word darker

If I didn't like the first game, I suppose this one won't change my mind, right?
Yeah you could say that. It improves on stuff but is building on the previous game. I heard the DLC were good though.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
What is the relevance of the red or green bar under the sale items in Fanatical? I see there's also a timer until the end, that's obvious.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
i think my gpu is dying/dead

gigabyte 1070, i've had it since june 2016, have had a light overclock on it the whole time

but last week, games started crashing then showing green artifacts, then my desktop would restart -- i thought i had fixed the issue after i lessened the overclock and things seemed stable. did a lot of gaming over the weekend without issue.

however, last night, even idle at desktop, no games running, 37C cpu/gpu temp, windows would crash and restart after the green artifacts. happened 3x over the past couple days, these restarts even when idle in desktop, not even a youtube video running.

now i'm not absolutely certain but everything i'm seeing leads me to believe it's the gpu. so today i'll swap out my 1070 for the old 280x i kept lying around to see if that stops the crashing. if not, then i guess it was something else. psu maybe?

i guess "luckily" black friday is around the corner so if i need to replace my gpu there will probably be a good deal around the corner. the question is, what to buy...i want to stick with nvidia due to my gsync monitor.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Epic Store Epic Store: Spellbreak Beta code - Won by MXAGhost MXAGhost (4 entries)

Status
Not open for further replies.