• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
CQ8PDFi.gif

Listen.................................... many men have tried and failed to win my heart but the only one so succeed is a lad named Hideo Kojima

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
This thing. Apparently the Samsung 970 Evo's are way better so I'll probably end up getting one of those to replace it.

There are a few good ones, but the 970 evo is a great choice.

I've read good things about the XPG SX8200 Pro.

No personal experience. I'll be buying mine around black friday I expect.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
Baby FedEx sim.

Gotcha.

(Damn, I'm so curious about that game's reception.)

I love, love, deeply ambitious and flawed and broken games. Yume Nikki, Pathologic, Deadly Premonition, anything Eurojank, weird indie flotsam.............. I mean MGS2 and MGSV are my two favorite MGS titles. So the way I see it, Death Stranding could either blow me away or be insanely dumb, but it will definitely elicit some sort of reaction! I value that a lot in the current landscape of media.

Deleted member 11214

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm comfortable at home on a rainy day and I'm wasting it playing midday solo queue Dota, which is never good.

Tell me what to play.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
I recently asked about m.2 drives on MC and yeah the Evo seems like a good one or the Intel 660p is a bit of a cheaper option. I think im going to get the Intel one as a 2TB costs the same as the Evo and it looks like if you just use it for games there isnt much difference in performance.

Bought the 1TB 660p over the summer and it's more than fine for games. Only thing I regret is not buying the bigger instead at MicroCenter.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I'm comfortable at home on a rainy day and I'm wasting it playing midday solo queue Dota, which is never good.

Tell me what to play.
Well right now i am alternating between doom 2016 and yooka 2 so umm....
Ask yourself if u wanna blow stuff up, do some puzzling, adventuring, stealthing or strategizing
Then dl whichever one takes ur fancy.

Deleted member 11214

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well right now i am alternating between doom 2016 and yooka 2 so umm....
Ask yourself if u wanna blow stuff up, do some puzzling, adventuring, stealthing or strategizing
Then dl whichever one takes ur fancy.

I'm pretty sure I got every single achievement in Doom 2016 except the MP stuff (boy was that bad) so I might bite on Yooka 2. : )

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
In the ongoing LTTP adventures of SW: KOTOR...

...I went into a store and spent 50 credits on what I assumed would be my 2nd NPC companion, a R2 style robot.

Soon as I stepped outside it blew itself up.

giphy.gif

Meanwhile, my first NPC companion repeatedly "doesn't want to talk about it" whenever I try and strike up a conversation with him...only for him to proceed to talk about it. Before telling me we need to move on already, because he doesn't want to talk about it.

Also, I danced with a Twi'lek to help her get a job, and laughed out loud when the option to 'dive and ruin her audition' popped up as a 'dark side' option.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
I love, love, deeply ambitious and flawed and broken games. Yume Nikki, Pathologic, Deadly Premonition, anything Eurojank, weird indie flotsam.............. I mean MGS2 and MGSV are my two favorite MGS titles. So the way I see it, Death Stranding could either blow me away or be insanely dumb, but it will definitely elicit some sort of reaction! I value that a lot in the current landscape of media.

store.steampowered.com

Save 55% on Candice DeBébé's Incredibly Trick Lifestyle on Steam

Candice DeBébé's Incredibly Trick Lifestyle is a saucy, scandalous 3D Action RPG about a young woman with a heart, voice and fake tan of gold.

I'm cut from the same cloth.

Candice was only edged out by Unexplored for my GOTY '17 (though in retrospect, I got it backwards). Game looks like a train-wreck on the surface but It's genuinely got a ton of heart and a legit touching story. Soundtrack is baller too! :p

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
In the ongoing LTTP adventures of SW: KOTOR...

...I went into a store and spent 50 credits on what I assumed would be my 2nd NPC companion, a R2 style robot.

Soon as I stepped outside it blew itself up.

giphy.gif

Meanwhile, my first NPC companion repeatedly "doesn't want to talk about it" whenever I try and strike up a conversation with him...only for him to proceed to talk about it. Before telling me we need to move on already, because he doesn't want to talk about it.

Also, I danced with a Twi'lek to help her get a job, and laughed out loud when the option to 'dive and ruin her audition' popped up as a 'dark side' option.
Huh...what class story is this?

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Candice DeBébé's Incredibly Trick Lifestyle is a saucy, scandalous 3D Action RPG about a young woman with a heart, voice and fake tan of gold.

Candice was only edged out by Unexplored for my GOTY '17 (though in retrospect, I got it backwards). Game looks like a train-wreck on the surface but It's genuinely got a ton of heart and a legit touching story. Soundtrack is baller too! :p

Damn. Now I kinda want to play that

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
store.steampowered.com

Somehow have never heard of this, definitely putting it on my backlog.

I'm a sucker for thecatamites games as well, who could ever deny the brilliance of MURDER DOG IV: TRIAL OF THE MURDER DOG

(uhhhh loud volume warning)

Oct 25, 2017
Dipped my toes into Lucah (gonna finish Heaven Will be Mine and The Missing before going deep into it) and woooww I love the combat and the music, but didn't took 30 minutes for me to be completely lost lmao

No sense of direction.

Deleted member 56580

User requested account closure
Banned
May 8, 2019
Trine 3-
DDD27C4B3ABB389A063FD829C187EAAC32A19B57

IMO Frozenbyte could make a decent 3d adventure platformer, but not under the Trine brand. Amadeus complicates things because having him move 3D objects around in 3D is tricky.

I feel that Trine 3 is meant to be played on 3D monitors / TV if you want to make the most out of it. It's a completely different experience (same for 2) when it comes down to assessing perspective

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I'm pretty sure I got every single achievement in Doom 2016 except the MP stuff (boy was that bad) so I might bite on Yooka 2. : )
hOPE You enjoy it! Game has outstanding music for one thing.

I feel that Trine 3 is meant to be played on 3D monitors / TV if you want to make the most out of it. It's a completely different experience (same for 2) when it comes down to assessing perspective
Trine 1 and 2 actually have settings for 3D monitors and TVs :3

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I have Between The Stars in my Wishlist and I'm not sure why? I can't remember how it was added originally but the game looks kinda cool.... Anybody tried it? What does it compare to? At first glance it looks a bit like the first Rebel Galaxy?

1 gift from Spyware

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Spyware Spyware!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Spyware said:
This game was recommended here two weeks ago. Stumbled upon a key and figured this would be a good place to get rid of it ;)

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Bomber Crew - Won by Equirah Equirah (7 entries)

Tonights Anmesia session went a bit better, than the last. Didn't get killed a single time, was able to hide and sneak past succesfully. It felt instantly more satisfying.
Missed one note tho, but I was just glad I could leave the dark, samey looking prison area and move on. It got better in the parts after that. Had a great moment in the sewers.
But I had to look up the trapdoor in the ceiling next to Agrippa. Would have never find it on my own. After running around back and forth I was so annoyed and Agrippa said the same thing over and over with me near him. Infuriating. <.<
I think I wouldn't have understand how to get the antidote for the sewer fungi on my own that quick as well. But I watched a walkthrough back in the day when the game released and remembered that you have to do something with the corpse. It's really interesting and kinda meta how some memories come back while playing. ^^
I collected all orb fragments and decided, I'm good for now. Those torture chambers are... something else...

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Preloading The Outer Worlds from the Microsoft store.

Why the fuck is this a thing?

ZK7vVfa.png

Why would they tell you're how quickly you're downloading it in megabits per second?

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't gone through We Know the Devil (that I always mistake for "The Devil We Know", thanks Hellboy), but Heaven Will be Mine gets my full recommendations - and I still have a lot to see from it - specially if you are familiar with mecha tropes (or space opera scifi in general) and how its narrative elements work as metaphors (that are quite literal in this case lol).

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Where the fuck do I go on this website to complain about the mobile ads that have recently been randomly redirecting me? I'll just be reading a post, and suddenly I'll be loading an ad page.

Oct 25, 2017
Where the fuck do I go on this website to complain about the mobile ads that have recently been randomly redirecting me? I'll just be reading a post, and suddenly I'll be loading an ad page.
www.resetera.com

The Ad Reporting Thread

Hi all, Ads are how we're able to keep the lights on here at ResetEra and we've made it our mission to provide you with a pleasant browsing experience by partnering with agencies that focus on delivering good ads. The unfortunate reality of the online ad industry however is that it's really a...

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
im trying to figure out why my computer decided to start acting like its super slow

as far as i can figure its some weird humongous windows updates? i dont know its weird it just decided to take a third of my cpu and 6 gigs of ram all the time now

after messing around with menus i think it really was that i had to go and force download/install some updates it wasnt doing right and now after restarting its all back to normal

fucking windows 10 man

Last edited:
1 gift from Lavatein

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Lavatein!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Trillion: God of Destruction - Won by SuperNHG64 SuperNHG64 (21 entries)

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alright, it's been a day, and since the person that did the mystery gift did not speak up or re-raffle it (I assume). I'm just gonna post it here:

XMMC6-ZRXEJ-TLXS9-BVV3L.

It was indeed TWD : Michonne. Might have already been redeemed if they did re-use it without my knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.