• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Playing Deliver Us the Moon right now. I'm just now
launching the rocket
and I love the atmosphere so far. The This Land is My Land has me very interested for sure. I think I might drop a chunk of change down for early access on that.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Question for the lurkers, what was your favourite loss in the first thread?

edit: wrong thread, sorry!

Last edited:

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
$8 total for these 7 games (Steam sale ends in 10 hours):

Nights into Dreams
Tower 57 (twin stick shooter)
Two Tribes pack (Toki Tori, Toki Tori 2+, Edge, Rush, RIVE)

RIVE is an under-appreciated twin stick / scrolling shooter, well worth the $4 price for the whole pack by itself.

Kudo No lurker means 5+ posts in that topic.

Do not spam

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Question for the lurkers, what was your favourite loss in the first thread?
Official Staff Communication
Please be aware that this is a community thread and not a place for off-topic spam. You are of course welcome to join the community if you want to talk about PC Gaming.

However if you're just blatantly trying to evade the "no lurkers" restriction, you're gonna get banned.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely looking forward to Disco Elysium. I wonder why there is no pre purchase for this. Hopefully it gets a good regional pricing here in the Philippines.
Super excited for this and I didn't know it existed 72 hours ago. Also wondering why certain games don't do pre-purchase. I know that they're not being published by Humble anymore, but I wonder what the deal is.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
A couple quick questions: How is No Man's Sky on PC and how is Sea of Thieves for 1-3 people?
Sea of Thieves is incredible if you go in knowing what to expect. It is a giant sandbox with very little story. It's all about creating your own story during each play session.

That being said, it's one of my favorite games of the last few years. I've never played a multiplayer game like it. And with 1-3 people, it's a ton of fun.

Jadax

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How long do you guys think the beta will be in beta? I want to get it, but I also want to wait for a stable release.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
Well I beat (and 100%'d) Creature in the Well today (thanks pc game pass). It was a fun little game, I enjoyed the gimmick.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Sea of Thieves is incredible if you go in knowing what to expect. It is a giant sandbox with very little story. It's all about creating your own story during each play session.

That being said, it's one of my favorite games of the last few years. I've never played a multiplayer game like it. And with 1-3 people, it's a ton of fun.

That's good. Some of the stuff I'd looked up had said three player was a bit iffy, but I think that was closer to launch.

Jadax

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A couple quick questions: How is No Man's Sky on PC and how is Sea of Thieves for 1-3 people?
I've heard only good things about NMS since their last major update - BUT for me I need a sort of challenge, either AI or vs humans, and this game still seems to be like a exploration/base-building with very little elements of fighting (I don't want a full fighting game, but it'd be nice if the AI on the planets was actually a challenge).

It's still a fun game though.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I see nobody's plugged BallisticNG in this thread yet, so I'm gonna do it. Anybody that loves the Wipeout games owe it to themselves to check this game out. Cheap as chips and constantly being updated; the devs released a free expansion not too long ago and they're already working on another. Outstanding mod support and workshop community as well.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
would you consider paying for it, or would you recommend doing so those not using game pass?

I think it would be worth the money to me if I didn't have gamepass, but it depends how you consider value proposition. It took about 4.5 hours to do everything and I don't think it has much replay value? It was a fun experience though and I enjoyed it for sure.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I see nobody's plugged BallisticNG in this thread yet, so I'm gonna do it. Anybody that loves the Wipeout games owe it to themselves to check this game out. Cheap as chips and constantly being updated; the devs released a free expansion not too long ago and they're already working on another. Outstanding mod support and workshop community as well.

I own the game but hadnt gotten around to playing it :x will make sure to get the free expansion.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Collecting games to never play them is the greatest game of all.

Jadax

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mean tbf some games I buy with the intention of definitely playing (e.g. usually ends up being rpgs). Some games I know will be a long-haul type of thing (e.g. rts).

Also, why is the price of Disco Elysium still not up...

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So after years and years of going back and forth I am FINALLY jumping into PC gaming. Most of my friends who played on console before all jumped ship and I have just been finding excuses not to go along. What finally pushed me over the edge was going to one of my friends house and playing Destiny 2, the differences were immediately noticeable and with how much I play Destiny 2 on PS4 currently it was a good push to motivate me. Plus I have beaten the Witcher 3 at least four times and have always wanted to experience it on PC so double win.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017

boybrushdRED

Oct 26, 2017
Philippines

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
Disco Elysium is tempting me for a day one purchase, which I do rarely, but... so many games. It's going to be US$40 or something, yeah?

Game Pass has only made this 'extensive library' (let's not call it a backlog) thing worse, and my game purchase decisions are definitely complicated by these subscription model shenanigans.

In any case, looking forward to reading impressions from you guys in the coming days. It has that top-ten-of-2019 look and feel to it, I reckon.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
Disco Elysium is tempting me for a day one purchase, which I do rarely, but... so many games. It's going to be US$40 or something, yeah?

Game Pass has only made this 'extensive library' (let's not call it a backlog) thing worse, and my game purchase decisions are definitely complicated by these subscription model shenanigans.

In any case, looking forward to reading impressions from you guys in the coming days. It has that top-ten-of-2019 look and feel to it, I reckon.

Correct, it will be 39,99$.

Status
Not open for further replies.