- Oct 25, 2017
AI: The Somnium Files - Hektor
Nein, nein, nein! This is not a new Zero Escape game, this is this newest masterpiece written by the renowned and admired writer Kotaro Uchikochi!
You control detective Kaname Date, a dream-detective and detective-dream investigating murders by the evil NAIXATLOZ (Naixatloz is the nobody of Ian Zolta).
- Follow the funny hijinks of virtual yootooba A-set, you bet!
- Feel like a real detective!
- Solve Puzzles!
- Make decisions!
- Manage your time!
- Enter a hell like dreamscape and investigate INSIDE. YOUR. MIND!
What are their complex motives?
Why are they wearing hilarious polar bear costumes?
Answer these questions and more, this September!
FIFA 20 - Uzzy
Fifa 20, developed by EA Canada, is the latest in the long running sports game/recreation of the beautiful game. This years version adds in small side games of street football, with a focus on skill, reminiscent of the FIFA Street series. Also with more mtx, except in Belgium.
NBA 2k20 - eonden
Welcome to your yearly dose of "same game different roster", this time featuring more mtx except in Belgium. In this year "I can't believe it's not gambling" we are featuring pachinko machines and roulettes, have fun! Also new this year, the Women's National Basketball Association.
Gears 5 - Uzzy
Gears 5, developed by The Coalition, sees the Swarm on the offensive and descending upon humanity after corrupting their robot armies. You play as Kait Diaz, who, lancer in hand, goes on a journey to uncover her connection to the enemy and discover the true danger to Sera – herself. Makes a change from saving the world from Shadaloo, Hydra, Brainiac, Fal’cie, Izanami, Vecna, The Drake Brothers, Yoma, Nazi Vampires, The Horde, Vincent Brooks and most devastatingly of all, Travis Willingham.
Greedfall - Queen Of Hunting
From the fall of bioware rises a new a rpg, greedfall is developed by a small team from devs of technomancer and received a bump in budget to flex the studios clear dedication. The game is best described as a mix of dragon age and dragon dogma love child. The game rewards you for exploring with plenty of secrets and hidden places that don't show on map. There's different ways to complete your main and side missions and different companions will effect how the quests also play out on your journey. Official Queen seal of approval.
Borderlands 3 - Uzzy
Borderlands 3, developed by Gearbox Software, is the return of the 'original shooter-looter', or as it's also known, a shlooter. Featuring loot, shooting, RPG trees, bandits, memes, co-op play and the return of two of the threads most beloved personalities. That's right, Tiny Tina and Claptrap return to Pandora.
Spyro Reignited Trilogy - AJ_Wings
Among the recent nostalgic revivals, Toys For Bob have completely knocked it out of the park when it comes to bringing back the purple boy and his three excellent 3D platformers. Taking the original Insomniac classics and remaking them from the ground up in UE4 all in one package is a very impressive feat. Spyro is a more casual, relaxing and exploration-based 3D platformer that does not require fast reflexes such as say Mario or Crash. Also do expect flying levels, collectibles and frustrating vehicle sections, all hallmarks of 90s gaming!
River City Girls - Uzzy
River City Girls, a 2d side-scrolling beat-em up, developed by WayForward, is a spin off/side story/revival of the River City series. Starring Kyoko and Misako, two street-tough high-schoolers who must fight their way through River City to rescue their kidnapped boyfriends, Kunio and Riki. They’ll have to unleash an arsenal of combos, special attacks and weapons to battle an assortment of enemies on their quest, levelling up to unlock new moves and new gear.
This looks to be a glorious riot of 16 bit love letter to the Sukeban (schoolgirl delinquent) subgenre of anime and fashion, complete with yo-yo attacks, manga and anime cutscenes and a synthpop soundtrack. There’s even a dab attack.
Trine Enchanted Edition - Tizoc
People who have completed Trine Enchanted Edition
The Gaming Challenge - BlueOdin
People who have completed the gaming challenge:
- Notice a poster that is obnoxious or harmful to the thread? REPORT THEM.
- Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread.
- Do not spam post your game stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
- NO ANIME / J- ROCK/POP.
- Maybe try not to drive posters away for sharing their thoughts on video games, alright? If you're not wanting to purchase a game for any reason, and someone discusses it in entirely unrelated terms, you don't necessarily have to tell them that you're not going to purchase it for that reason. I know that's something I could do better myself. That's not to say you can't discuss that reason, of course, you just don't have to everytime someone mentions a game in an unrelated context.
- How do I use Gift Bot? - Check here.
- How do I recommend a game / challenge / retro to the OP? - Send Uzzy a PM
- What are Queen Of Hunting's reshades? How do I use them? - Reshade is an open-source advanced, fully generic post-processing injector for games and video. Queen has been working on Reshade sets for a while. Most examples of Reshades she has seen have been full of Bloom and other exaggerated effects. She wanted to go for more subtle changes, like removing horrible tints in games, maxing textures better or color correcting to enhance the atmosphere of games. You can find the excellent Reshade's here.
The SteamERA Community was founded on Discord on October 2017, a stranded bunch of SteamGAF who united together and embraced on what we thought was the end of times. However as more people joined we found hope and soon started to formulate and plan for the future. This thread would not be possible without the community we have on Discord and I encourage all of you to join if you have not.
You can join this amazing community on Discord with this link:
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.