• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

PC Gaming ERA | September 2019 - The Girls Are Back In Town

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Damn GreedFall is really long XD But i need to push and finish it in upcoming week. There are still lot's of games in my backolg that need my attention :D Next game i will play will be Gears of War Judgement (to finish console releases so i can jump on glorious PC Gears games XD). After that i will probably go back to may Creedathon and play AC3 Remastered (end of the year is near and i need to fulfill my resolution of playing every mainline AC game up to Origins XD).

How do you guys go about selling old hardware? I'm in a for decent paycheck and I think I want to treat myself to a pricey GPU upgrade. I currently have a 1070 and I believe I could still get some money for that (at least $100) but I have no idea where to sell this thing. Do you guys usually go to craigslist or ebay to sell off old hardware?

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
How do you guys go about selling old hardware? I'm in a for decent paycheck and I think I want to treat myself to a pricey GPU upgrade. I currently have a 1070 and I believe I could still get some money for that (at least $100) but I have no idea where to sell this thing. Do you guys usually go to craigslist or ebay to sell off old hardware?
To be honest i am always scared of selling old hardware. I always think that it will break as soon as i sell it XD But i upgrade my PC parts rarely so by the time i need new hardware, old one is worth very little. So i ether give it away or put it on the shelf.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
You can always try here too https://www.resetera.com/threads/buy-sell-trade-thread-2019-read-the-new-rules-in-the-op.454/

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Out of curiosity, which brand of 1070?

kiich

Jan 2, 2018
Don't know if this will pick anyone's interest but it seems like people already figured out some ways to add custom skins to the new Steam library. I think it does looks better now.
GitHub

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I was just reminded that Evolve launched this gen and it wasn't fastest crash and burn thing anymore. Anthem took that crown XD

marshmallow

Oct 29, 2017
Don't know if this will pick anyone's interest but it seems like people already figured out some ways to add custom skins to the new Steam library. I think it does looks better now.
GitHub
It's just baffling to me how Valve didn't go with a design more akin to this one than the one they have currently. It's so ugly. But hooray for skin support.

Eorl

Oct 30, 2017
Australia
They had plenty of positive reviews during that period. More than negative ones. I imagine the recent ones are just counting for more, and those still include a ton of complaints because they'd basically gone dark for too long (from what I could glean from a quick view)
The negative reviews are so petty it's just embarrassing. Should I put a negative review up for Cube World because it took 6 years to come out? It's out, celebrate and have fun with such an amazing game.

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
no

list on the left, like so:

i can't delete this bloodstained (installed through xbox app) shortcut and there doesn't seem to be any start menu location for it

compare with this pic of the epic game launcher, where i can "open file location" then it opens a file explorer window, and i can delete the shortcut easily
Oh, right. There's currently no feature in Windows that lets you hide apps. You might find a workaround by googling but since the menu basically just mirrors any apps that are found in WindowsApps I imagine it'll be somewhat tricky to get around, unfortunately.

Oct 25, 2017
Austria
Feel kinda pointless to me to play around with skins right now since it's a beta and if there are frequent updates it will probably break them.
It's why I'm not gonna bother too much with custom banners and other "cosmetic" stuff right now, because I feel like that could all be wiped away with the next update.