• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
H1atGCq.png

These Highlight threads aim to bring to light the various releases of the current month and releases that may have flown under the radar. The titles listed here vary from DLC/Expansions, to titles entering or leaving Early Access, as well as indie games.

If there were any mistakes in the list, please let me know to fix it, but any titles not mentioned in the thread would be added to the next Highlight thread at the least.
Do consider wishlisting games that'd be of interest to you so you could pick them up in the future!

If you want to discuss or have any questions regarding PC gaming, please take note of these handy discussion threads!
PC Builders Thread
Gaming Laptop Discussion Thread
Resetera SteamERA Group

First up are releases that don't have a Steam page/release, are getting a notably major update, or are available on other platforms. Demos would also be listed here as well
Kill la kill If
Zaccaria Pinball got some new DLC
Novigrad update released for Gwent
Beyond Two Souls
Mighty Switch Force Collection
Magic the Gathering Arena's July update to introduce Pets

Devolver have also teased the release date of Metal Wolf Chaos XD, with July 4th coming up soon, could the game be insta dropped on that day?

Adventure

Action

Strategy, 4X & Turn-based tactics style

RPG

Puzzle, Rhythm and Casual

Building, Management & Simulation

Virtual Reality

Shooter

Fighting

Point n' Click and Visual Novels

Design Software

Horror

Stealth

Racing

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Jake Hunter game has a demo for anyone curious about it.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Can't wait for the full release of They are Billions. Sunk a ton of hours into the game already and eager to finally play the campaign.

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
Beautiful thread. Well done, OP!

So hyped for Blazing Chrome. Looks amazing.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I totally forgot that Arkane worked on that new Wolfensteen. Interest piqued! Haven't played any of the others, but I might just jump into this one. I assume it's the Austin (Prey) studio since Lyon is doing Deathloop?

z1ggy

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
So many good shit coming out, i cant really keep it up. Might pick up Sol Seraph to support my ACE team bros.

TheUnforgiven

Banned
Nov 23, 2018
Offline or onli e? Because iirc youngblood has a coop mode.

Both work for me as I'm used to use parsec when the game doesnt offer online coop.

Youngblood is already on my list, I was asking more for the gems I dont know (like 90% of the games you guys post in these highlights). I really like cooping with a close friend and every month theres a under-the-radar gem...

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Put in the paperwork to banish me from all PCEra threads. Its finally happened.... a steam sale where I haven't bought anything. I've researched. I've thought about certain games but everytime something ends in my cart I remember the games I still have not played enough of/even started.

A shameful lack of support for Gaben on display from yours truly. :(

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I totally forgot that Arkane worked on that new Wolfensteen. Interest piqued! Haven't played any of the others, but I might just jump into this one. I assume it's the Austin (Prey) studio since Lyon is doing Deathloop?

Lyon is the co-developer:

Bethesda.net said:

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

So hyped for Automachef.

Tried the demo and it sports the colorful charm & humor of Two Point Hospital with the production line spacial puzzling of Big Pharma. Feels polished and smart.

Can't wait!

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Both work for me as I'm used to use parsec when the game doesnt offer online coop.

Youngblood is already on my list, I was asking more for the gems I dont know (like 90% of the games you guys post in these highlights). I really like cooping with a close friend and every month theres a under-the-radar gem...
OK after a quick skim of the list I made, the following have been listed to have co-op-
Stranger Things 3 (offline)
Blazing Chrome (offline)
Hardcore Mecha (both)
Streets of Rogue (both)
Scrap Rush (offline)
Portal Knights
Arma Contact has multiplayer though that could be just leftoever from the main game unto the new page for this game, soooo I'm not sure on this one ^^;

TheUnforgiven

Banned
Nov 23, 2018
OK after a quick skim of the list I made, the following have been listed to have co-op-
Stranger Things 3 (offline)
Blazing Chrome (offline)
Hardcore Mecha (both)
Streets of Rogue (both)
Scrap Rush (offline)
Portal Knights
Arma Contact has multiplayer though that could be just leftoever from the main game unto the new page for this game, soooo I'm not sure on this one ^^;

TY! Nothing that excites me a lot but might play through blazing chrome.

Also, does hardcore mecha have coop for its campaign mode? I can't figure out if the multiplayer is only competitive...

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I really want to get excited for Wolfenstein Youngblood but I'd be playing it single-player and it sounds like it's designed really to be played co-op.

kiich

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for the good work as always.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
You're welcome everyone~ feel free to pm me any august or july releases and ill add them to the list for next month.