• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
H1atGCq.png

These Highlight threads aim to bring to light the various releases of the current month and releases that may have flown under the radar from the previous month. The releases listed here vary from DLC/Expansions, to titles entering or leaving Early Access, as well as indie games.

If there were any mistakes in the list, please let me know to fix it, but any titles not mentioned in the thread would be added to the next Highlight thread at the least.
Do consider wishlisting games that'd be of interest to you so you could pick them up in the future!

If you want to discuss or have any questions regarding PC gaming, please take note of these handy discussion threads!
PC Builders Thread
Gaming Laptop Discussion Thread
Resetera SteamERA Group

First up are releases that don't have a Steam page/release, are getting a notably major update, or are available on other platforms. Demos would also be listed here as well
Journey
Close to the sun
Heavy Rain
The Sinking City
Beyond & Heavy Rain release dates announced
The Sword of Ditto: Mormo's Curse update
The Long Dark- Steadfast Ranger update
Ittle Dew 2 got an update recently
Pathfinder Kingmaker Enhanced Edition update
Assault Android Catcus+ update is now available
Deathgarden: Bloodharvest got a major update

alosarjos

Oct 27, 2017
Holy Shit!!! Tzar is being relaunched on Steam!??????

PD: Didn0t know about Shattered, as a Souls fan and the low-poly style lover this is gonna be day1 (Wish it was native for linux though)

Last edited:

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a really good month. I was already planning on getting Octopath, and Blaster Master, but I didn't realize Bloodstained was also going to be released already.

Classy Tomato

Jun 2, 2019
I almost forgot Hercules and Maui Mallard are released on GOG and Steam recently.

Anyway, nice thread as always Tizoc!

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
You're welcome, y'all. Excluding mentioning a few titles from the last thread, there are at least 50 notable releases from May and June @o@

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of great games. I'd like to give Thea 2 a shot. Heard good things about the first but never got around to it.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
A damn good month, trying not to buy anything new until I go through my backlog though.

c0Zm1c

Oct 25, 2017
I've been looking forward to My Friend Pedro for a while. It looks ridiculous and brilliant.