• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
This month's thread is sponsored by the Gaulish Rowboating Association

These Highlight threads aim to bring to light the various releases of the current month and releases that may have flown under the radar. The titles listed here vary from DLC/Expansions, to titles entering or leaving Early Access, as well as indie games.
These titles are listed as per their genre, so you can do a simple search for a basic genre term to find specific games that'd interest you

If there were any mistakes in the list, please let me know to fix it, but any titles not mentioned in the thread would be added to the next Highlight thread at the least.
Do consider wishlisting games that'd be of interest to you so you could pick them up in the future!

Thanks to eonden, Morwull and animelashman for their great contribution to these threads!
If you would like to view Highlight threads of prior months to catch up on any titles you missed out on, this should redirect you to see the earlier threads
Code:
http://www.resetera.com/search/2002442/?q=Highlight&c[title_only]=1&c[users]=Tizoc&o=date

If you would like to discuss or have any questions regarding PC gaming, please take note of these handy discussion threads!
PC Builders Thread
Gaming Laptop Discussion Thread
Resetera SteamERA Group

First up are releases that don't have a Steam page/release, are getting a notably major update, or are available on other platforms.
Demos and notable fan mods would also be listed as well
Kyle Bosman is your mama
Assetto Corsa update 1.13
Ashes of Oahu got a price reduction
Tokyo Ghoul Re:Call to Exist
It Lurks Below received a new update
Nancy Drew: Midnight in Salem
Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighbourville
Stay Cool, Kobayashi-san! A River City Ransom Story releases 7th November
Manifold Garden
Rise of Industry 2.0 update
The Crown of Leaves receives a major update
Star Control: Origins- Earth Rising DLC got an update
Forager got a combat update
Wargroove Double Trouble DLC
Northgard Conquest DLC
Need for Speed Heat
Afterparty
A Knight's Quest
Bee Simulator
Pathway got a new update
Foundation got a new update
Hero U is getting a new update
Red Dead Redemption 2
QUBE 2's final DLC has released
Descenders got a major update
Asgard's Wrath
Chasm received a new update
The Long Dark Episode 3
Yaga
Golf with your friends gets the Worms update

Last edited:

TrishaCat

Oct 26, 2017
United States
header.jpg
Holy cow this looks kawaii as heck!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Good list as always. One interesting title hitting Steam EA next month.

Thanks, but I've reached the image limit in the first post so I will need to include this game for the December highlight thread ^^;

No mention of Gun Gun Pixies?

It comes out on the first!
I believe that game falls under the list of games that Era discourages discussing on here, hence why it isn't included ^^;

...and yeah the fireworks game is indeed cute X3

200+ notable releases mate.
200+ releases between October and November.
Hope December will be lighter, though it usually is >_>;;;;

'V'

Banned
May 19, 2018
Bee Simulator 🤔
Looks like it could be a good game though.

modestb

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Me, to 99% of these games

2tyZcLl.gif

Thanks for the work OP, I'll dig through some steam pages and see what looks good

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Planet zoo, prison architect dlc, football manager, RDR2, star wars and a bunch of smaller stuff. What a month.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
These thread titles always baffle me. Why would you include Garfield Kart in the title over something like Jedi Fallen Order or Shenmue III!?

I agree it probably deserves its place over Need for Speed Heat though.

vastag

Oct 26, 2017
That's a lot of releases. When someone complains that their game is not suceeding on steam their should take a look at these threads. The competition is brutal.

Mugen

Oct 28, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Also good work Tizoc, as always! I don't see my November-main game, Shenmue III mentioned. Just replayed Shenmue I and will start part II of the remaster any time now. Of course a bunch of other interesting titles among your highlights; Fallen Order, Manifold Garden, RDR2, The Long Dark ep.3 , Planet Zoo.
Thanks!
As I wrote, it'll be in the next highlight thread ^^;
Ah, sorry I didn't read carefully.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Also good work Tizoc, as always! I don't see my November-main game, Shenmue III mentioned. Just replayed Shenmue I and will start part II of the remaster any time now. Of course a bunch of other interesting titles among your highlights; Fallen Order, Manifold Garden, RDR2, The Long Dark ep.3 , Planet Zoo.

Ah, sorry I didn't read carefully.
No worries mate~

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
AoE II DE ❤

What are the chances WarCraft III Reforged is released in November as well?

Great list, there's a bunch of new titles in my wishlist now.

Ganyc

Oct 26, 2017
will buy on day1:
SD Gundam G Generation
Romancing Saga
and Jedi: Fallen Order

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Sooo ...
Jumanji: The Video Game is a real video game based on a real movie about a fake video game based on a fake board game based on a real picture book.

ok.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
where dem garfield kart bois at? we need a garfield kart league

and maybe one for football manager too i guess

Deleted member 14735

Oct 27, 2017
Three releases from this month maybe worth checking out:

RPG with clear Paper Mario inspiration

Life sim in the vein of Animal Crossing

Action game, developer's previous work includes two games that seemed to be inspired by Bloodborne (Shrouded in Sanity, Usurper), not sure exactly what form this one will take yet