• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
FX4Qzxg.png

The 6th Annual PC Gaming Show, hosted by the fine folks over at PC Gamer, showcasing a host of upcoming game releases for the oldest, and therefore most holdbackiest, of all gaming platforms. Hosted by Sean 'Day 9' Plott and Frankie Ward, the show has traditionally been a more laid back affair, with more time spent interviewing smaller independent teams.

x5sAOX8.png

Timer

TIME: June 13th at 11am PST / 2pm EST/ 7pm BST/ 8pm CEST

STREAMS:
TWITCH: https://www.twitch.tv/pcgamer
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/pcgamer
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pcgamermagazine/
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/pcgamer

E1lSiAg.png

The PC Gaming Show will return this Saturday, June 13 at 11 AM Pacific, with the biggest lineup in its six-year history. More than two dozen participants will take part in reveals, trailers, and interviews that will include a chat with Rocketwerkz founder Dean Hall about what's coming next from the studio, a first look at Surgeon Simulator 2, a Torchlight 3 surprise, and a brand-new trailer from Dusk and Amid Evil publisher New Blood Interactive.

More than 50 games will appear in this year's show, from developers including:

2K Games (Mafia: Definitive Edition)
All in! Games
Amazon Games (New World)
Atlus
Battlestate Games (Escape From Tarkov)
Bossa Studios (Surgeon Simulator 2)
Brace Yourself Games
Coffee Stain Studios
Dontnod
Funcom
FJRD
Frontier Developments
Glumberland (Ooblets)
Humble Games
Nacon
New Blood Interactive
Merge Games
Modus Games
Mythical
Perfect World (Torchlight 3, Remnant: From the Ashes)
The Wandering Band
Rebellion
Red Sails Team
Rocketwerkz
Rockfish Games (Everspace 2)
Sega
Tripwire Interactive
WolfEye Studios (Weird West)
Xseed Games
Yaza Games

While past PC Gaming Shows have been broadcast live, this year's event will be pre-recorded, with hosts Sean "Day9" Plott and Frankie Ward taking to the air from a custom studio we built in LA. But they won't be broadcasting alone: The show will also feature gaming celebrity cameos and a mystery co-host.​

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
The hype is so real! Give me that Mafia Remake trailer! Shadow Persona drops are what dreams are made of! Yakuza 3-6 in one go! Let's do it all! Falcom bring us Ys IX in the West!

Thekeats

Nov 1, 2017
These have been the Highlight of the last few E3's for me, especialy Sega's Best of Japan announcements. Looking forward to this.

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Any chance for Sony at all for this or should I expect Bloodborne never?

Pulp

Nov 4, 2017
Nice OT as always! Hopefully we will see some new Stalker 2 footage. Would be nice to see some new RPG's as well.

Heraldic

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Nice. Can't wait! Looking forward to so many great PC games!

Hopefully they'll announce PC 2!

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Day9 and Frankie are always gold, especially Day9 with his ability just roll with the goofs.

He has been hyping event a bit over past few days, should be good stuff coming.

P.S. Please shadow drop HZD in this event...

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Shame MS isnt there. Should be there no matter what nowadays imo wich the PC focus they have. Even if its just announcement of Flight Simulator upcoming beta.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do we know how long it will last?
hosts Sean "Day9" Plott and Frankie Ward taking to the air from a custom studio we built in LA. But they won't be broadcasting alone: The show will also feature gaming celebrity cameos and a mystery co-host.
URGH.
I was hoping for something like the PS5 one with only trailers and the minimum of useless chatter in-between... I really couldn't care less about random video game personalities.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I expect massive SEGA blowout (Persona 4 Golden/Judgment/Yakuza/CA stuff)

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Not expecting it but here's hoping for some RGG Studio announcements.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
can we expect cyberpunk stuff , showing off PC /nvidia stuff or not?

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
This is gonna be fun, hope they finally announce PC2 with backwards compatibility

seroun

Oct 25, 2018
Why do they gotta put personalities in... just annouce, announce, a few words from a dev, announce..

Deleted member 34714

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Why do they gotta put personalities in... just annouce, announce, a few words from a dev, announce..

They've been doing it for years with the same hosts. This show is not really excitingly hype, sometimes awkward at times but mainly just chill stuff to watch on a 2nd monitor as there is a lot of host/devs talking inbetween each game showings.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I would kill for P4A Ultimax on PC with rollback netcode...
I had bought a used PS3 specifically to play games that were only on PS3 at the time. In hindsight, a lot of them are now on PC/PS4 lol.

P4Arena Ultimax was a game I was really excited to play and my HDMI output from the PS3 died literally a MINUTE after I installed an update for the game. I still haven't played it :(

EduBRK

Oct 30, 2017
Brazil
I had bought a used PS3 specifically to play games that were only on PS3 at the time. In hindsight, a lot of them are now on PC/PS4 lol.

P4Arena Ultimax was a game I was really excited to play and my HDMI output from the PS3 died literally a MINUTE after I installed an update for the game. I still haven't played it :(
My PS3 died recently, there are so many games that are locked there (until the emulator is 100% stable)...

P4A Ultimax is really good. I love the cast, the battle system, I hope somewhere on the basement of Arc a group of brave programmers is building P5A.