• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.gematsu.com

PC Gaming Show 2020 to feature over 50 games from Atlus, Sega, XSEED Games, Humble Games, Tripwire Interactive, and more [Update]

PC Gaming Show 2020 will feature “world exclusive trailers, gameplay reveals, announcements, and interviews” for over 50 games, including a first look at Surgeon Simulator 2, the debut …

PC Gaming Show 2020 will feature "world exclusive trailers, gameplay reveals, announcements, and interviews" for over 50 games, including a first look at Surgeon Simulator 2, the debut of a new trailer from New Blood Interactive, a "special surprise" for Torchlight III fans, and several new trailers from Humble Games, organizer PC Gamer announced.

Participating companies include:
  • Atlus

I'm singling Atlus because they have never released a game on PC aside from the Sega Europe port of Catherine Classic. The most obvious outcome would be a PC port of Persona 5 Scramble that is developped by Koei Tecmo, but hopefully it's bigger stuff.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
Rock of Ages 3 here we come!

(It's actually already been announced, I think?)

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_ozw1bwyd4Q1vgzd4so5_500.gifv

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's possible it'll be a Vanillaware game. 13 Sentinels officially doesn't have confirmed platforms for the west I think.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Time to be the fun killer, it's going to be P5: Scramble or maybe an upgrade to Catherine Full Body.

Come on, it's Atlus. ^^

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Yeah, Modus is publishing that.

The troll in me sees both Atlus and Xseed being listed and I'm thinking we might get a Princess Crown localisation to go alongside a 13 Sentinels port.

Realistically, yeah it's probably Persona 5 Royal and I would guess either a Story of Seasons or Rune Factory port. Or it could be something out of the left field.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017

There's already video and a Steam page for it. Personally, I want Zeno Clash 3, I need to know where that story goes.

store.steampowered.com

Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break on Steam

Competitive tower defense meets arcade action and gets rolled up with ACE Team's quirky, Monty Python-esque humor into one giant, creative game for the ages. This time around, you can even make your own levels!

If Atlus says they're bring Personal to PC that's great. Sega confirmed Yakuza 7 for PC later this year, I'm hoping they finally just do the Yakuza Collection so I can have everything in one place.

RyuCookingSomeRice

Alt account
Banned
Feb 5, 2020
Not sure if there are many pc gamers jnterested in p5 scramble when they havent even played a persona game on the platform yet (barring emulation)

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Not likely but it would be nice to have Muramasa Rebirth to get a PC release, but I don't mind breaking out my PSTV to play it if it doesn't happen.

I don't expect Persona 5 Royal to happen. This is the same Atlus that opted to port Catherine Classic instead of the newer re-release instead. Temper your expectations when if you get Persona 5 Classic as well.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If it's Persona, it's probably Persona 5 Scramble considering Omega Force generally does simultaneous PC launches in the west, and Atlus may want to leverage that.

Speaking of which, it's strange that Atlus hasn't announced a western release yet. They generally confirm such plans ahead of the Japanese launch.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
LOL I literally just bought P5R a few days ago and would be a bit salty if this was coming to PC which would be surprising but I guess we wait and see what happens...

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
Catherine full body at best,like if we're extremely lucky.
My expectations are super low tbh.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
If there's anything I've learned, it's to never expect anything from Atlus no matter how much sense it makes.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
If it's Persona, it's probably Persona 5 Scramble considering Omega Force generally does simultaneous PC launches in the west, and Atlus may want to leverage that.

Speaking of which, it's strange that Atlus hasn't announced a western release yet. They generally confirm such plans ahead of the Japanese launch.
A Scramble announcement next week makes sense.

hidys

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It's inevitable that Atlus will eventually start bringing its older games to PC. Maybe this is nothing but I have no doubt it will happen one day.