• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lime

Banned for use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't have time for it, but I would love if someone wanted to do the emulation threads - Cemu and RCPS3 especially.

Embedead

Oct 29, 2017
Would a "What's on your desktop" thread be too off topic-ish on a video game-centric forum?
Really interested in that one.

OP
OP
MRORANGE

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Would a "What's on your desktop" thread be too off topic-ish on a video game-centric forum?
Really interested in that one.

This would be quite useful, there are a ton of applications that help out with gaming and general utility software that are must haves.

Go for it.

Embedead

Oct 29, 2017
This would be quite useful, there are a ton of applications that help out with gaming and general utility software that are must haves.

Go for it.
Was thinking more about the aesthetic side, like Rainmeter and stuff - but apps are also an interesting topic.
And uhhhh...can't really do that, maybe in six(I think it was six atleast) months, when I can actually create threads lol.

OP
OP
MRORANGE

MRORANGE

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Was thinking more about the aesthetic side, like Rainmeter and stuff - but apps are also an interesting topic.
And uhhhh...can't really do that, maybe in six(I think it was six atleast) months, when I can actually create threads lol.

I still think it is a good idea and you should go for it :)

Kvik

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Downunder.
I think we may have to wait for those. If I recall tjese are the ones we had previously:

PPSSPP Emulation and Discussion Thread

I recently have taken an interest in homebrewing, so I've messaged @Sajjaja back in the old forums about bringing his OT here, but I didn't receive a reply yet, and as far as I know, he wasn't on ERA.

If in a couple of weeks time I didn't receive any reply, I will post an OT, and depending on interest, I'll probably include PCSX2 in the OT as well.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a gaming laptop thread live ? I can't find one in the searches or the index in OP :(

OP
OP
MRORANGE

MRORANGE

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Is there a gaming laptop thread live ? I can't find one in the searches or the index in OP :(

I have not not seen one.

Honestly if someone just makes a basic OT it would probally get the ball rolling I mean it would only need to get updated once a month and most members would be posting news story on new models and what not.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
I just wanted to say that this is amazing thread and considering the stupid amount of cash I just spent upgrading my system (mainly stupid due to GPU pricing), I appreciate the work here.

Fedeuy

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a retro pc thread for those of us trying to put together 486 and older pcs for retro Dos gaming?

I came to ask this, but i was thinking not only 486 era, but also Windows 98 and Xp directX 8 (pentium 3, Athlon xp, GeForce 2/3/4 ect), i dont have much experience making threads, but im willing to learn, and help.

OP
OP
MRORANGE

MRORANGE

Oct 25, 2017
UK