- Oct 25, 2017
Finally a fix for auto wheel rotation for direct drive wheels!rF2 NocwmNov update: https://www.studio-397.com/2018/11/roadmap-update-november-2018/
New build fixing existing issues has been released too.
Right before the holiday season, we bring you an update to our build with a few fixes and some new features. We made the following changes:
Server administrators must update all dedicated servers because we bumped the version number due to small changes in the multiplayer protocol.
- We added the ability to set the maximum steering wheel rotation “in software”, even if your wheel drivers don’t support that. This is described in more detail below.
- Supporting this new feature, we added controller profiles for direct drive wheels: OSW SimuCube and SimSteering.
- We fixed an issue where tyre heat cycle history was not correctly transferred after a driver swap.
- Support for the Logitech G29 and G920 was added, fixing some long outstanding issues with these wheels.
- A small loophole was fixed that would allow you to circumvent fixed setups.