• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Please avoid posting gratuitously sexualized pictures of the character and keep the content work-safe. While it isn't always clear what the boundaries are of SFW, we operate on a general principal of we know it when we see it. This thread has a NSFW warning but that doesn't give license to violate our work-safe policy.

You all may remember this:

Let's just say that the internet lost their minds when we found out about the Peachette situation. So that naturally brought up questions like: "how does this affect the lore?!?!" and a bunch of other ones. Of course, we also had some intrepid minds asking more.....deeper questions. And one brave soul decided to post this:

DneUhGJUwAAHEiP.jpg:large
And so began a crazy new trend called Bowsette.
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Dnuo5RiX0AEni90.jpg:large

Source

Source
The craziest part? THIS IS BOWSER.

There is more. A lot more. But some REALLY trend into NSFW so....

In conclusion:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly it's hilarious how much this took off.

I've seen the flavor of the month waifu affect before but the circumstances leading up to this have been fascinating.

Also the fact that it's freaking Bowser is just amazing.
tumblr_pfguxovgr31r8ououo1_1280.png

Dymaxion

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, I sort of expected this to happen. But the first thing I expected to see was Mario x Toadette fanart.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
1) That's definitely not where I expected the fourth panel of the original comic to go (which is probably the idea).
2) Why "Bowsette"!? Peach + Toadette = Peachette. Peach + Bowser = Peachser, or Bowseach. Where does the "ette" come from if Toadette is no part of the equation?

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Hmm, isn't Bowsette the wrong name for this? Peachette is Peach + Toadette, this is Peach + Bowser. Should be like... Peachser or something.

Edit: Severely beaten :(

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Well. At least this crown clears up the misunderstanding of what must have happened in mario sunshine..

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
I've seen quite a bit recently yeah (although it's starting to be nsfw quickly like with most fanart).
Nintendo can blame themselves.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
The people that created Peachette had to know this is how things would end up.

Oh well, if you cannot beat them, join them. I needed some more weird shit to draw anyways.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Peach + Toadette = Peachette

Peach + Bowser =/= Bowsette

Y'all pretending there's any requirement for a consistent naming scheme for mario power ups.

Mario + fire flower = fire mario. Most mario power ups are named like this.
Mario + super leaf = raccoon mario? Not leaf or super Mario.
Mario + super bell = Cat mario.

The community has decreed it, the crown power up adds "ette" to a version of the characters name, and so it shall be!

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Y'all pretending there's any requirement for a consistent naming scheme for mario power ups.

The community has decreed it, the crown power up adds "ette" to a version of the characters name, and so it shall be!
The crown adds PEACH to the character's name. Toadette doesn't transform into Toadetteette.

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW

But Toadette gets the power up, not Peach. Using this logic it would be Toadettette

Status
Not open for further replies.