• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
Had to post my friend's attempt

Yd9qyvI.jpg

Aw, this is adorable.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Last edited:

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Had to post my friend's attempt

Yd9qyvI.jpg

That Bowser Jr is really cute.

I hope people start more consistently using blonde hair for Bowser Jr too, since the point is turning into Peach clones. It's odd how some art has blond Bowser right beside a Bowser Jr with red or orange hair.

Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018
the name shoud be Peachowser btw, like they took the Ette from Toadette, just take the Owser from Bowser

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Well they should be blonde. It turns you into Peach, not just a human princess.

Eh, I would have personally preferred features like skin color and hair be dependent on the crown user. Like I find red hair / tan skin Bowsette way more appealing than the blond hair / light skin variation which seems to be way more popular.

This would also lead to better fanart with more variation depending on the character instead of everyone just turning into a chick with blond hair, IMO. I'm also looking into this WAY too much and should probably not take it so seriously...

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do we know Toadette is not blonde? We haven't seen her hair =P.

Eh, I would have personally preferred features like skin color and hair be dependent on the crown user. Like I find red hair / tan skin Bowsette way more appealing than the blond hair / light skin variation which seems to be way more popular.

This would also lead to better fanart with more variation depending on the character instead of everyone just turning into a chick with blond hair, IMO. I'm also looking into this WAY too much and should probably not take it so seriously...

Someone needs to make a fan art of Toadette removing her pink hat and revealing that she really had blonde hair all along

Status
Not open for further replies.