• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DongBeetle

Oct 25, 2017
Remember this happening at a friend's house one time a few years back. I had to urinate furiously and a few seconds in, my stream split off into three and then into four. Went fucking everywhere. To make matters worse, I accidentally dropped the seat down while it was still going.

Anyone else experience this phenomenon?

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Ohh, you make those kinds of threads.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is why you pee sitting down like a civilized person.

Half-joking, but honestly, as a guy, I never pee standing up in a house, even my own, on the off-chance something like that happens.

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
6d859073ace83fd6974dbe2d12a3c92f.gif

Deleted member 20603

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
When this happens at home I stop the stream, and sit down to pee. If I'm in a public restroom and this happens, it doesn't matter as much because the urinals are wide enough. It's annoying for sure.

Meauxse

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I'll second that bug theory. It happens way more than you think.

In the ER, we pull 2 or 3 bugs a day out of urethra. That number increases as the weather gets colder and symptoms include splitting the pee streams.

Bad side is sometimes they lay eggs and the problem can expand and provide a soft elefantitis effect in the head, leading to a rupture of the soft tissue, usually as a puss explosion. Horrible. You should get it checked out asap.

Source: I make things up on the internet.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Have it after sex quite frequently. Once both the streams flew either side of the toilet bowl in opposite directions which was fucking hilarious.

Carfo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
this happens to me after having sex, if you don't have sex and this happens, something might be stuck in your pee hole, clean it out

Tesseract

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
I'll second that bug theory. It happens way more than you think.

In the ER, we pull 2 or 3 bugs a day out of urethra. That number increases as the weather gets colder and symptoms include splitting the pee streams.

Bad side is sometimes they lay eggs and the problem can expand and provide a soft elefantitis effect in the head, leading to a rupture of the soft tissue, usually as a puss explosion. Horrible. You should get it checked out asap.

Source: I make things up on the internet.

w6s660.gif

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Can happen after ejaculating when sperm is still in the penis and blocking part of the urine flow out. Also, urinating after ejaculating might cause a burning sensation in the penis. This could be multiple things, but more than likely your penis is mid switch from sperm flow to urine flow which causes the pain.

You'll be all okay bro

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man, y'know, the above post reminds me I had a weird thing happen the other day where the streams crossed---like I was, y'know, doing *that*, and when it felt like it was about to happen, I ended up peeing. I'm just glad I realized what was going on in time to get to the toilet, but it freaked me out. I always took it for granted that my body could tell what I was going for.