--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB1oBZMAmjw&pp=ygUVcGVubnkncyBiaWcgYnJlYWthd2F5

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1955230/Pennys_Big_Breakaway/

Penny’s Big Breakaway

Ready. Set. YO

www.nintendo.com

Penny’s Big Breakaway for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Penny’s Big Breakaway and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

Buy Penny's Big Breakaway | Xbox

Ready. Set. YO! - Join Penny & Yo-Yo in a kinetic 3D-platformer bursting with innovative gameplay! Showcase your catalog of tricks and chain impressive combos to deliver Penny & Yo-Yo's perfect breakout performance. Take the stage with this vibrant pair in Penny’s Big Breakaway.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
I'll wait for someone to tell us how it runs on switch before deciding on a paltform.

but otherwise... Hell yeah!!!

ClassAndFear

Oct 30, 2017
God it's so delightfully Treasure to me for some reason. Something quite Gunstar about it in the colours maybe? I dunno. Here's hoping the bosses bring some Stretch Panic/Freak Out vibes...

Skies

Oct 25, 2017
I usually would wait for a theoretical physical edition, but this looks to good not to pay immediately.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
I just bought Balatro & Pacific Drive!

That ain't gonna stop me though!

Elgen98

Nov 9, 2021
No regional pricing at all in Brazil. Private Division continues to be the worst indie publisher by a wide margin.

Wayoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I want this on Switch, wonder if anyone's reviewed it on that platform and knows the framerate?

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
omg

this shadow drop AND Elden Ring 1.5 reveal in 30 mins.

what did we do to deserve this?

#blessed

Do we know if the switch one is 60 fps?

I'd love to know this as well.

i believe John on DF confirmed it was 60fps unless i am mistaken.

he praised the performance of the preview.

edit: my mistake, he never confirms 60fps on Switch in the video. it runs at 120fps on big consoles and 90fps on Steam Deck.

i think 60fps on Switch is likely.

Last edited:

Baoben

Oct 10, 2021
This seems like a pretty bad time to shadow drop something with all the great games coming out lately.

I've already overspent on games this month so this great looking title will have to wait unfortunately!

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Regarding the PC version, will this be available on anything other than Steam? Talking about sites like GMG or Fanatical.

Larrikin

Oct 25, 2017
Was immediately about to buy during the direct but 50 AUD is a bit too rich for my blood sight unseen.

Reviews could tip me over but Balatro and Against The Storm have got a lot of life left in them for me so no rush. Want to support the devs tho.....

stopmrdomino

Jun 25, 2023
90FPS no problem on Deck OLED, getting like 70% GPU utilization and a completely flat frametime graph. Pulling roughly 12w

Tycho Kepler

Unshakable Resolve
Apr 22, 2018
Purchased on switch with little to no hesitation, need to sleep but very excited to see if I made the right call lol

Garrison

Oct 27, 2017
This isn't a Sega game? lol
The colors remind me so much of something Treasure would make.
Looks great!

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Grabbed on PS5 - at least now I am spoilt for choice if the Helldivers 2 servers explode ;_;