• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Just catching up and
ec88b700bdd7013662ec005056a9545d

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhHHH

Ahahaha, this one got me.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Now maybe it's just a coincidence, but...

1PLAtLA.png

...and to dredge up some ancient history from the old place...

fM3RXeR.png

Olivia continues to be wonderful at this.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Now maybe it's just a coincidence, but...

1PLAtLA.png

...and to dredge up some ancient history from the old place...

fM3RXeR.png

Olivia continues to be wonderful at this.
I thought exactly the same thing, there's no way it's a coincidence. I'd love to know who she actually is, because she at least has a finger on the pulse of gaming trivia.

Santerestil

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Speaking of avatars images, GoComics has also put some old Bushmiller strips on their site. I just gave a look...

31e69e50dad701366dd6005056a9545d

...and third panel is some Zalgo shit.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I thought exactly the same thing, there's no way it's a coincidence. I'd love to know who she actually is, because she at least has a finger on the pulse of gaming trivia.
With no evidence or anything, I think she may be the Awkwars Zombie artist. But that's really, really unlikely.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
My guess actually has been Mary Cagle, who drew Let's Speak English and a couple of other comics. I don't have anything specific to point to, I just get a very similar vibe from the two works.
Having just now read about 100 pages of that comic (damit retro its 3AM!) i think you might be on to something here,
especially when thinking back to how one of the first new Nancy comics was about a teacher playing games all through her time off and that pretty much being half the jokes in Lets Speak English.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Nancy in those pants is one of the funniest images in pop culture right now, but still looking forward to that NEW OUTFIT DLC next week!

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
The new outfit will surely be flashy, but tacky and the gag is Nancy going back to the default outfit by the third panel. This strip is great.

Castor Archer

Jan 8, 2019
Jeez, people are still irrationally angry at these comics in the comment section for GoComics. And it's still the same old "wimminz are ruining muh comics! Where's sexy Fritzi?!" I know, who cares about comments on the internet, but I always get an extra chuckle checking the comments after reading the comic, it really is like clockwork.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I love this strip so much.

I would pay Calvin and Hobbes dollars for a Bushmiller complete book set and in the future a Jaime complete set. The far far future hopefully.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
I love this strip so much.

I would pay Calvin and Hobbes dollars for a Bushmiller complete book set and in the future a Jaime complete set. The far far future hopefully.

Yeah, I am hoping Fantagraphics do box sets like they did for Peanuts and other stuff. I've picked up a couple of their existing Bushmiller trades but one more is selling for some crazy numbers.