• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
www.gocomics.com

Nancy by Olivia Jaimes for September 07, 2020 | GoComics.com

View the comic strip for Nancy by cartoonist Olivia Jaimes created September 07, 2020 available on GoComics.com

EhSue6UWoAU2G6O

Beautiful.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
So I get an actual newspaper delivered each Sunday. This weekend I introduced my two year old to the comics section. She is now obsessed with Nancy. "BLEH" she says. It's hilarious.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
This was my favorite strip in forever. The attention to detail, including the "scans by Olivia Jaimes, please support the original release" is just *chef's kiss*.

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
This was my favorite strip in forever. The attention to detail, including the "scans by Olivia Jaimes, please support the original release" is just *chef's kiss*.
I didn't notice that. That line alone elevates this from "quirky, but kinda ehh~" to fantastic. Olivia Jaimes, if nothing else, is a super nerd.

No normal person reads pirated manga scans.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
In related news (and I'm wondering if it might be new threadworthy, but for now I'll post it here), People Are Suddenly Screaming At Each Other About 75 Year Old Comic Strip Character Mark Trail.

It's just gone from this:

RfSSn1z.png

To this:

oFR3DkW.png

jMNVUcs.png

It's a breath of fresh air, and while I'm not completely sold on the new strip (it's infinitely better than that which came before, however!), I *am* completely sold on Jules Rivera

A blog post just after her first strips appeared

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
In related news (and I'm wondering if it might be new threadworthy, but for now I'll post it here), People Are Suddenly Screaming At Each Other About 75 Year Old Comic Strip Character Mark Trail.

It's just gone from this:

RfSSn1z.png

To this:

oFR3DkW.png

jMNVUcs.png

It's a breath of fresh air, and while I'm not completely sold on the new strip (it's infinitely better than that which came before, however!), I *am* completely sold on Jules Rivera

A blog post just after her first strips appeared

I'd say definitely threadworthy! I admit that I was a fan of the old Mark Trail (a Trailhead as we call ourselves), but this update looks great!

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be the one to speak against the book, paper quality not great and the banner art from the weekend strips is missing. I was disappointed.

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
I was solving today's NYT crossword, and noticed something. See 1 Down and 8 Down. And 15 Down for a kicker.

aWpEsG6.png

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Because of this thread I followed the strip's account on Twitter and have been reading it every single day for months and months. It's really, really good stuff. Just consistently funny and/or ingenious.