• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What method do you use

• unbotton and unzip

Votes: 512 56.3%
  • unzip only

Votes: 397 43.7%

• Total voters

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Do you just unzip your fly and go through the hole? Or do you unbutton your pants and unzip and go like that?

I got into a semi debate with my brother about this. He told me he unbuttons and unzip. I just unzip.

I always thought people just unzipped. That's what the fly is for isn't it? Looking to get a larger consensus on this than just the two of us lol

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
466px-Feels_good_man_full_comic.jpg

flies are terrible
so are urinals

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
There's something unseemly about just opening your fly and having to go in and pull our junk out and then pack it back into whatever layers and zipping up. Also seems like that's how people accidentally zip up their peens.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just unzipping doesnt work for me. It's way too much of a hassle. Hole is too small for a quick piss.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
threading the needle seems like a right pain in the ass when all i gotta do is whiz

OP
OP
Fulminator

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
There's something unseemly about just opening your fly and having to go in and pull our junk out and then pack it back into whatever layers and zipping up. Also seems like that's how people accidentally zip up their peens.
i feel like it takes just as much time to pull it out and put it back as it does to unbutton my pants

maybe i've just gotten really good at it though lol. never accidentally zipped myself.

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Depends on what I'm wearing underneath. Some boxer briefs are easier to get out of than others.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
It's too much work to whip it out if I only open the fly. Gotta take the underwear design and position into consideration. Plus, it's uncomfortable to squeeze my dick out the zipper and there's the pinching risk and everything.

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
I used to just unzip. But now my pants are tighter, and I switched to trunks instead of boxer briefs, and trunks don't usually have a fly.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not undoing my belt to use a urinal. I'm not tucking my shirt back in and getting re-dressed every time I use a urinal. Makes no sense.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
I have to strip down completely naked to go to the bathroom. Makes urinals awkward...

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah thru the fly. It's crazy how underwear has a fly also. Pull out the goods, pee time then BOOM.

I got into a debate about this as well with someone and I really can't believe how people try to make it so hard to go pee.

The bigger debate, to me, is who dabs the end of their dong with a bit of toilet paper to make sure you don't get pee drips in your drawers. THAT is the undiscussed phenomena that needs to be addressed and where, I think, you anti-urinal folks can really win hearts and minds.

Foxashel

Banned
Jul 18, 2019
As an Era member with a pool noodle sized penis, all I have to do is unzip my zipper and my firehose cock bursts forth like a prank snake can.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Unzip though sometimes I unbutton and unzip because I pull my sack out too when I take a leak. More comfortable.

Last edited:

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Just unzipping doesnt work for me. It's way too much of a hassle. Hole is too small for a quick piss.

Uh....when I pull my stuff out it's well beyond the zipper opening. You guys trying to pee through the zipper opening like it's a squirt gun shooting through a small ring or something???

LOL

I know we're all gifted here, but you're not 4 inches of girth gifted.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uh....when I pull my stuff out it's well beyond the zipper opening. You guys trying to pee through the zipper opening like it's a squirt gun shooting through a small ring or something???

LOL

I know we're all gifted here, but you're not 4 inches of girth gifted.
That's just more pointless hand fumbling. I'm a busy man.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You just unzip. Like, what if you're wearing a belt? You're gonna undo your whole pants situation just to pee?