• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What method do you use

• unbotton and unzip

Votes: 512 56.3%
  • unzip only

Votes: 397 43.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Fulminator

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Oh that, yeah I use it

Holey_Tree_%28772111164%29.jpg
rugged, i see. i like that.

Lys Skygge

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Unbutton and unzip. Sticking my dick through my underwear and my pants sounds like too much work. Unbuttoning and unzipping takes like 2 seconds.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Unbutton the pants and then I just stand there cause my little guy is to shy when it comes to urinals.

Mest08

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I mainly use urinals only at work. And at work I'm required to wear a suit. Obviously have to wear a belt with a suit. Too much of a pain in the ass to undo the belt and retuck my shirt, get the gig line, etc. if I unbutton. All my boxers have the slit. So I just unzip.

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Depends on the pants, some have a fly long enough I don't feel like a "beans above frank" situation is a risk, but most of the time I undo the belt and button and the whole package comes out

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I unbutton, unzip, flap my underwear down beneath my balls and loose the stream.

I didn't know that people just unzip and flop their meat out until the last couple years.

But this, like wiping and everything else that you do in private, is one of those things the way that you do it seems like the most common, normal thing in the world, and the way that everybody else does it seems like the most animalistic, arcane, disgusting behavior on earth.

Case in point:

I mean I'm sorry, but yes, that's kind of a toddler thing to do. Surprised you all don't just drop your pants at the urinal as well.

Engell

Oct 28, 2017
just pull my slong over the top of my pants ... but if pants are tight then unbutton
it's not enough just to unzip

Oct 29, 2017
Even if you have underwear with an opening, do you put your dick out the side then bend it back to get to the zipper opening, pissing with a U turn on it?

Dec 24, 2017
It's strange when I see adults drop their pants and drawers all the way down to their ankles to use the urinal. It's weirder when it's at a trough urinal.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know about the rest of you, but I get sweaty at work. Sometimes the balls need a scratch, and urinal time is the perfect time.

OP
OP
Fulminator

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
I unbutton, unzip, flap my underwear down beneath my balls and loose the stream.

I didn't know that people just unzip and flop their meat out until the last couple years.

But this, like wiping and everything else that you do in private, is one of those things the way that you do it seems like the most common, normal thing in the world, and the way that everybody else does it seems like the most animalistic, arcane, disgusting behavior on earth.

Case in point:
you do all that at the urinal? seems like it takes way longer
just pull my slong over the top of my pants
bruh im sorry but this is worse than anything i've heard
Even if you have underwear with an opening, do you put your dick out the side then bend it back to get to the zipper opening, pissing with a U turn on it?
it's quite simple

1.unzip fly
2. reach in, pull out, pee
3. shake
4. lean hips back a bit, push back in
5. zip up

takes 0.5 seconds to pull out and push back in

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, really surprised at the results here. I can't imagine just unzipping, I always unbutton, unzip and then pull the front of my underwear down, it's much easier and quicker then trying to thread the needle through 2 layers of clothes.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's been hot lately so I've been wearing basketball shorts a majority of the time. Those don't have buttons or a fly so I have to use a stall and pull the front down.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Unbotton, unzip. Just unzipping makes no sense - you have to fish out your dong and feed it through a a slot of basically metal teeth. lol

NottJim

Animation Programmer
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Surely the more important question is fasten then zip or zip then fasten?

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Depends.

No, literally, just wear some Depends undergarments and never use a urinal again.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
What's wrong with some of you.
Y'all doing unnecessary steps.

just unzip, pull your dick out and piss.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Depends on the pants really.

If there isn't enough place by just unzipping, i'll unbutton as well. But i've only had few pairs of pants that requested that.

So mostly just unzipping.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, really surprised at the results here. I can't imagine just unzipping, I always unbutton, unzip and then pull the front of my underwear down, it's much easier and quicker then trying to thread the needle through 2 layers of clothes.
I need you to do a time and motion study because there is no way that your way is quicker.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I need you to do a time and motion study because there is no way that your way is quicker.

I wear boxer briefs so I would have to maneuver the underwear flap so that I could get my junk out, it's not like with boxers where the hole is easily accessible. I also wear suit pants for work and I'd worry about piss dribble if I was only going out the fly area so I'm not changing my way even if it is slightly slower (which I don't believe it is for my situation)

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
I wear boxer briefs so I would have to maneuver the underwear flap so that I could get my junk out, it's not like with boxers where the hole is easily accessible. I also wear suit pants for work and I'd worry about piss dribble if I was only going out the fly area so I'm not changing my way even if it is slightly slower (which I don't believe it is for my situation)
I mean I don't care how people take a piss so you do you. All I'm saying is the zipper technique is faster. The number of motions is much less.