• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What method do you use

• unbotton and unzip

Votes: 512 56.3%
  • unzip only

Votes: 397 43.7%

• Total voters

Angier

Jul 12, 2019
Unzip only. Belt makes unbuttoning a no go.

What about when you put your pants on:

Do you zip then button?
or
Button and then zip?

Prattle

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Urinal splashback is a terrible things.

A man's trousers in the shin /knee area must be covered in piss.

Urinals in an emergency only for me.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Depends on the pants. I have some jeans and some shorts with ridiculously small zipper openings. Normal work pants are usually fine for just an unzip though.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Neither.
BB1aafOCYAA3vtw.jpg

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
not at the urinal, i just hold it up with my hands

I feel like I'm speaking with Drax.

If you've ever worked in an office environment things like this are said all the time in a joking manner in a men's bathroom.

You really never heard anyone say "Oh man the waters cold."?

Sometimes people reply with "Yeah, and it's deep too."

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Unzip, unbotton, trousers and boxers down the ankle and no hands baby look at me be wilding now.

Jokes aside, just unzip.

OP
OP
Fulminator

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I'm speaking with Drax.

If you've ever worked in an office environment things like this are said all the time in a joking manner in a men's bathroom.

You really never heard anyone say "Oh man the waters cold."?

Sometimes people reply with "Yeah, and it's deep too."
never heard anyone comment on the urinal water

Alex3190

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This thread is blowing my mind. I thought everyone unzipped. Isn't that the purpose of the zipper?

Unbuttoning sounds so strange and takes more effort.

Soph

Oct 25, 2017
On another matter, does one drop the dripping penis back into their pants leaving pee residue everywhere? I guess I know why everyone has to change their boxers multiple times a day.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uh....when I pull my stuff out it's well beyond the zipper opening. You guys trying to pee through the zipper opening like it's a squirt gun shooting through a small ring or something???

LOL

I know we're all gifted here, but you're not 4 inches of girth gifted.

More power to you and it works for me, but it hurts a bit and is uncomfortable. :/

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
This is one reason why I wear boxers. Thru the fly.

But...I rarely use urinals, I want that privacy. And I think I do both, depends on what mood I'm in.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
I had never used a urinal before starting kindergarten and I distinctly remember just dropping my pants all the way to the ground lmao. Embarrassing in the moment but thinking about it now I can't stop cracking up. Somehow no one remembered it or brought it up for my entire public school career which is surprising.

Nov 17, 2017
What the-? Why would you just unzip? I'm not going to stick my dick through a tiny hole with zippers on the side. That's hella uncomfortable. Unbutton and unzip to give yourself room.

You just unzip. Like, what if you're wearing a belt? You're gonna undo your whole pants situation just to pee?
It takes me half a second to undo my belt. What if I have to poop? Is it a hassle to pull my whole pants situation down just to poop? Should pants have built in trap doors now?

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
I just unzip.

However, if it's a button fly I find it cumbersome and will undo my belt and top button.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm not undoing my belt to use a urinal. I'm not tucking my shirt back in and getting re-dressed every time I use a urinal. Makes no sense.
See, that's the only time when I'll just unzip; if I'm dressed up/tucked in. My job/style does not normally require me to be tucked, so I pretty much always unbutton and unzip. It's just more comfortable to me.

Golden

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
Zip hole is too small /uncomfortable. It was fine when I was a kid, but not good enough now.

Anyhow I normally avoid urinals and use a toilet (for stand up wee). I like to dab with toilet paper after the shake, so that there is zero urine residue, before putting package back into underwear. I can't be alone in this?

DopeToast

Oct 27, 2017
I don't feel comfortable voting for this particular reason:

If my shirt is tucked in, I just unzip. I my shirt is not tucked in, I undo my belt, unbutton, and unzip.

Don't even get me started on jeans with a button-fly. That throws everything off.

OP
OP
Fulminator

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
i dont believe in normal tbh
What the-? Why would you just unzip? I'm not going to stick my dick through a tiny hole with zippers on the side. That's hella uncomfortable. Unbutton and unzip to give yourself room.

It takes me half a second to undo my belt. What if I have to poop? Is it a hassle to pull my whole pants situation down just to poop? Should pants have built in trap doors now?
it takes me a half second to pull out of my fly

the hole is pretty big idk what kind of pants you're wearing. i've never once touched the zipper teeth on the sides. i'm average
by era standards
fwiw
Unzip and unbutton and sit down privately. I've never used a urinal in my life.
why not

Failburger

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
I just lift my leg and pee through my leg hole. Too much of a pain to take my above average length penis out of my pants.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Unbutton and unzip. A) It's faster and less of a hassle and B) I saw too many comedies as a child where people got caught in their fly and I always assumed it was because they've got their stuff pulled just through an unzipped fly.

Nov 17, 2017
I don't know why people are acting like undoing a belt buckle or a pants button is this long labor. Like someone in here was saying they'd have to get re-dressed if they did more than unzip. Like you're not getting naked to go pee, guys.

it takes me a half second to pull out of my fly

the hole is pretty big idk what kind of pants you're wearing. i've never once touched the zipper teeth on the sides. i'm average
giphy.gif

Say that again? You're saying that you can whip your dick out faster than I can pull my phone out of my pocket? Are you going commando? Should I be concerned at your quick draw?

If you're whipping your junk out that fast, then I'm sorry, but you're definitely grazing the zipper as you pop out your spring-loaded pisser.

Most women's pants have zippers, unless they're a weird legging hybrid (like jeggings). A zipper allows the waistband of the pant to expand, which is useful for getting them over wide hips.
I know, I'm just shocked that poster thought zippers were exclusively for peeing through. Like you think that logic would lead them to think the zipper on women's pants was lower so they could pee through it too.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I unzip and fumble to pull it out if I'm wearing jeans. With shorts I just pull it down to my thighs and fire.

Anyone ever have someone use a urinal right next to you even when there's several different ones. Like there's 8 urinals in my office bathroom, I go all the way to like the 6th one, and this guy uses the 5th one. Like why? Just use the 1st one.

Nov 17, 2017
I've got the need for speed so I just stand in front of the urinal, pants on, and just piss myself
I just pee my pants and vanish the evidence.

I'm still unsure why that is a thing.
I guess this has to be said but it's to help you get your pants on and off.

I wear boxers so it takes zero effort to just unzip.

Unbuttoning sounds really weird to me.

Literally every pair sold by Fruit of the Loom or Hanes will have a hole in the front of the boxers.
Do your boxers not have a button? It's honestly easier to unbutton pants than to reach through the zipper hole to unbutton your boxers and then pull your junk out.

OP
OP
Fulminator

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Say that again? You're saying that you can whip your dick out faster than I can pull my phone out of my pocket? Are you going commando? Should I be concerned at your quick draw?

If you're whipping your junk out that fast, then I'm sorry, but you're definitely grazing the zipper as you pop out your spring-loaded pisser.

i leave my boxers unbuttoned as a shortcut lmao

the boxer fabric protects my dick from the zipper

these are the life hacks every man/person with a penis should know