• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What method do you use

• unbotton and unzip

Votes: 512 56.3%
  • unzip only

Votes: 397 43.7%

• Total voters

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
People in this thread unbuckle their damn pants to pee and they're PROUD OF IT.

Oh my god why can't you just be fucking normal.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unbutton and unzip, a lot of my boxer briefs don't even have holes so it's necessary.

[Turning Point USA or some other right wing bullshit site]

The LIBERALS want to turn MEN more FEMININE.

They have the underwear manufacturers no longer making underwear with HOLES in them. They want us to SIT WHEN WE PEE LIKE GIRLS.

Like and Share if you believe in PEEING THROUGH YOUR UNDERWEAR HOLE LIKE A MAN

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Unbutton and unzip. Nothing like Butters from South Park, just to get access faster. A lot of boxer briefs are pretty snug and it would be a zig/zag maze.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I can't believe how many of you are unzipping, unbuttoning your boxers, and then finagling your junk through the overlapped slit in the boxers, then through your zipper to pee. And then acting like it's a, quote, "circus act", to slide your pants down slightly without having to do some kind of constant shimmy.

Like I don't care which way you do it (though through the zip is objectively inferior) but to act like it's some kind of practiced art to do it the normal way is... Is...

Like fuck why can't you guys be normal.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
I'm going to camp out in an office stall and compare, but Im pretty confident our field crews aren't unbuckling. I'm going to ask them right now. Also I'm not really looking either 😏
giphy.gif

AcidCat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bellingham WA
I wear a belt so having to unbuckle and then unbutton is just needless busywork. My boxers' fly and my jean zippers are aligned so unzip and bring it out man, there's no "fishing" or "fumbling" around, it's like, right there.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Why would anyone in their right mind only unzip? I'm not looking to uncomfortably pack my junk back in there through two layers of clothing. Unbutton + unzip is the comfiest option.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Unzip and whip. What kind of clothes are you guys wearing that you're having such a tough time with this? lol

supernormal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
If you wear a suit and tie regularly, there's no way you'll undo your whole outfit to piss. Unzip and pull out.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
How about when you make eye contact with the bloke next to you in an urinal? Do you nod, fist bump or shake hands with the person?

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I do neither. I unbuckle me belt, pull my pants down just enough to pull my thang out and then I got to work. All this unzipping business sounds like too much work.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of folks here need to try just unzipping and they'll realize it's not the Herculean tank they think it is.

Scrub Jay

Nov 28, 2017
Im not sitting on my bare ass during fap time lol. It gets all sweaty down there not leaving my ass crack sweat all over my 200 dollar chair gross. Plus theres the whole thing of wrestling it out of the boxer whole I dont want to handle my junk that much unless I'm going all the way.

i can't get behind this at all. if anything it should be the opposite.

smisk

Oct 27, 2017
I find it to be kind of a pain to get your dick through the zipper plus fly of your underwear. Also some of my underwear don't even have a fly for some reason. So yeah I always unzip and unbutton.

Jakke_Koala

Sep 28, 2018
Honestly surprised by the answers.

But then again, we're on Era, where everyone has a huge dick, so it makes sense a lot of people unbutton

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, since this thread I've been thinking back to see how I do. Using the urinaI a few times recently, I don't unbutton. But....if I wore sweats or joggers...I would have to pull my pants down.

So, depends on my clothes.

balohna

Nov 1, 2017
What if you're wearing underwear or pants without a fly? Cut a hole in them just so you can piss out of it?
Pants without a fly usually don't have a button either. This question isn't about that.

I open my fly then pull the underwear down. But most of my underwear has a fly and I use that too. I'll even pull down my sweats and then put my dick through the fly of my boxer briefs, rather than pull both down.

But the belt thing still stumps me.

Without making a value judgment (which I know is hard on this site, where we have "Is the thing I like the greatest thing of all time?" threads daily), I genuinely did not know people unbuttoned are the urinal. I've never had trouble just using the zipper and underwear fly.

Last edited: