People who do not look their age?

Oct 25, 2017
I present to you, Rami Malek. He was 34 years at the time of filming Mr. Robot season 1:

And here he is 37 years old in this Graham Norton interview below (only 1 year younger than Chris Pine):

Can I get some of those youthful genetics too?

Got other good examples?

Oct 27, 2017
Me, constantly being told they don't believe I am 43. Have always been told I look 10 years younger than I am. Was constantly carded through my late 30s.

Oct 27, 2017
Watching the Favourite yesterday, it kinda blows my mind that Rachel Weisz is 48. I know she was in the Mummy 20 years ago, but could have easily passed in her late 30s/early 40s to me.

Oct 25, 2017
I look about 10-15 years younger than I am (based on the people I ask), which is good because I'm in college.

I've never had someone guess my age within 7 years.

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
I still look like a teen at age 24.
Sucks cuz i rather wanna attract 18+ aged girls lol.

Also love having to show my id card at shops for booze and stuff its not like i have lots of expensive tattoos and some piercings and stuff and a deep adult voice.

Feb 15, 2018
I present to you, Rami Malek. He was 34 years at the time of filming Mr. Robot season 1:

And here he is 37 years old in this Graham Norton interview below (only 1 year younger than Chris Pine):

Can I get some of those youthful genetics too?

Got other good examples?
And he's dating a girl who's about 3 that bastard

Oct 27, 2017
My coworker was talking about the 90’s as if I would have no recollection of the decade. I blew his mind with my age. I also shock most anybody in film when I tell them I learned to edit on a Steenbeck.

Oct 25, 2017
Three of my coworkers (teens) asked how old I was/which highschool I go to. When I told them that I’m 22, each one got that “no way!” look.

The fact facial hair refuses to grow in multiple patches, so I just keep my whole face shaved probably “helps”. I kind of hope that I still look younger when I’m older though, as I do get a kick out of reactions lol.

Some of the people posted in here though, dang. I’ll add Masahiro Sakurai, who, while he doesn’t look super young now, has aged in reverse

E: dang it Joe