• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hopewell

Jan 17, 2018
Already posted on another thread but this guy (Far right french politician).
9AkZebS.jpg

26 in this picture

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
I'm 34 but everyone assumes I'm about 23-26, including a bunch of co-workers aged from 18 to 60 odds. I guess it's quite handy because I still like going to clubs and having a wee dance, so not looking as out of place as I probably am helps I guess.

It's funny how some fairly young people can have the reverse and can look more like 40, a hard paper round as we say here. Would much rather be babyfaced and age semi gracefully than look like I should be dead when I hit 50.

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish
I'm 31 and am always mistaken for someone in their late-teens/early-twenties if I shave my beard. With my beard people always guess I'm 24. I'll take it.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
People don't turn into senior citizens the moment they hit 30/40. Take care of your skin and you won't mummify.

As someone who looks 10 years younger than his age, I think it's probably a good thing when you're a girl but as a guy....from my experience it's not good. In general people don't take you as seriously.

Yeah. I've been trying (and failing) to grow a beard so that I stop looking like a teen.

Kisaya

Oct 25, 2017
I think Rami Malek looks like his age 🤷🏽‍♀️

Something that I've realized as I get older is people in their 30s and 40s don't look old at all. If anything people under 22 look way too young.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Me. I'm 28 but people think I'm 20-22. I'm currently dating a 21 year old girl and she was surprised when she learned my age.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Sandy-BirdBox-Review.jpg

Bullock is solid for 54

I know you can argue he looks old, but Patrick Stewart helming a Picard show at 78 and being very still lively in interview surprises - he's young at heart

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
27 and regularly get mistaken for a middle school student at work.

SkyMasterson

Oct 28, 2017
I'm 18 and look 15 which might as well be like a 10 year difference
Lol. That's nothing. You're all babies at that age. Get back to us in ten years!

I find that people have a weird concept of age and expectations of what someone should look like. People think 30's is old. Everyone on gaf and this site say they look way younger than they are...soo yea, what does that say? Haha

Oct 28, 2017
I am almost 33 and everyone at work guesses that I am barely 20, which is odd because I don't bother shaving and I don't think I look that young. I think people are just really bad at telling other people's ages. Your fashion choices and physical condition can easily age you +/-10 years. I just think a lot of younger people expect older people to be out of shape and frumpy looking.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Go look up pics of Sidney Pointer (91) and Cicely Tyson (94). They could pass for being in their 60s-70s. I would, but I have limited connectivity where I am currently.

Ringo Starr doesn't look much like his age either.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Depending on my hairstyle, people sometimes mistake me for a high school student. I'm 27.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Kojima looks younger than he really is.

I'm 34 and every time, without fail, that I shave and try to buy alcohol I get carded

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
This thread basically shows that many white people age like avocados (seriously I have friends who just like 1-2 years after college have crows feet that look like they're cutting into their ear lobes).

Then again, as seen with Ellen, make up can accomplish anything.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know, most Asians actually do look their ages. They only don't when you're judging them from a White-centric point of view.

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
There was this kid in my high school, really short and suffering from serious male pattern baldness. In grade 10, he looked like a 40 year old. People used to make fun of him and shit, I felt bad.